• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2019
    Hello, I don't know why but having raichu pikachu appeared behind me and I can't ride a bike. Please help

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    read this on the first page

Fire Ash is now going Multiplayer with additional features such as:
    -Player homes!
    -Backyard: You'll be able to place a Pokémon in your backyard and watch them run around!
    -All 800 Pokémon have 4-way art so you'll be able to walk around with your Pokémon!
    -Event Pokemon!
    -New Pokémon leagues!
    -Cloned Pokemon like ya first movie!
    -And MUCH more! Come on to the server for more information on features!!

it says player homes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    read this on the first page

Fire Ash is now going Multiplayer with additional features such as:
    -Player homes!
    -Backyard: You'll be able to place a Pokémon in your backyard and watch them run around!
    -All 800 Pokémon have 4-way art so you'll be able to walk around with your Pokémon!
    -Event Pokemon!
    -New Pokémon leagues!
    -Cloned Pokemon like ya first movie!
    -And MUCH more! Come on to the server for more information on features!!

it says player homes

For a future update.

Years
    • Seen today
    can I get some help? I've just encountered a constant crash, and unfortunately I saved just before that, meaning that I always crash on loading this save
    the error message is :
    Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred
    undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x118dea0>

the only thing I did was set my newly captured Dragonair as my first pokemon, and try to grind it out until it evolves

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m37ka4mg1y8vgv1/Game.rxdata?dl=0
    this is a link to my save file, please help me fix it if possible, as I don't want to have to repeat all that I've done thus far

this is on version 2.12, though it's way before anything in Alola (I'm at the end of the Orange Islands league, after catching the legendary birds)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    can I get some help? I've just encountered a constant crash, and unfortunately I saved just before that, meaning that I always crash on loading this save
    the error message is :

the only thing I did was set my newly captured Dragonair as my first pokemon, and try to grind it out until it evolves

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m37ka4mg1y8vgv1/Game.rxdata?dl=0
    this is a link to my save file, please help me fix it if possible, as I don't want to have to repeat all that I've done thus far

this is on version 2.12, though it's way before anything in Alola (I'm at the end of the Orange Islands league, after catching the legendary birds)

Email me and give me your save. I'll try and figure out how to fix it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Email me and give me your save. I'll try and figure out how to fix it.

thanks, but I don't have your email, and I couldn't find it on your profile
    but I have provided a link to my dropbox with the save, so you can download it from there (or if you PM me your email I'll be glad to send it to you that way)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I hope that a new update will come soon.

Had the game crash in 3 new saves and couldn't finish them in 2.12.

And hope for an updated walkthrough.

Years
    • Seen today
    guys, has anyone successfully used the ability Moxie?
    I just go to Unova today, and caught a sandile with Moxie, because I love the pokemon line and this ability
    however, when using it in battle, I never saw the ability take effect, leading me to believe it isn't actually working
    can I get some input on this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Can you tell me what the updated teams are and who you fight up until the latest update? I need it for the List of Important Trainers guide.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Can you tell me what the updated teams are and who you fight up until the latest update? I need it for the List of Important Trainers guide.

Ash's Meltan evolved into Melmetal, Sun's Torracat evolved into Incineroar. Aside from that the rest can be found by just playing the update. The Doug fight is in Hau'oli City.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Ash's Meltan evolved into Melmetal, Sun's Torracat evolved into Incineroar. Aside from that the rest can be found by just playing the update. The Doug fight is in Hau'oli City.

Can I get an updated version of the trainer list?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    is there a big difference between complete and uncomplete version beyond whats mentioned

Last edited:
    Back