• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    When an egg hatches, if you say 'yes' to giving the Pokémon a nickname it causes the game to crash. Has happened so many times when I haven't saved 😭

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    When an egg hatches, if you say 'yes' to giving the Pokémon a nickname it causes the game to crash. Has happened so many times when I haven't saved 😭

Then hatch the egg normally without nicknaming it and go to a Name Rater.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    After my psyduck problem. I couldn't wait for the next update, so I restarted the game.

And now I am just wondering something about "Old Amber"

I gave it to the fossil reviver guy in Rustburo (Hoenn), and for a very long time (I already beat Sootopolis gym) he was saying "I told you to come back later."
    I had 2 more fossils at that point so I wanted to revive them. Since this guy was busy, I went to Cinnabar and successfully revived Anorith and Lileep, upon returning to Rustburo and talking to that scientist again he said the following "I managed to revive your fossil, but what I revivev didn't live long...Fortunately." And no Aerodactyl for me.

Now I am wondering...Is this supposed to be an ingame joke?
    Is it a bug?
    Or did the NPC scientist just mess up and straight up killed my Aerodactyl. 😶
    Is there another Aerodactyl available?

PS.
    The NPS guy sitting in the very room with the scientists says: "I found an Old Amber fossil, and I am waiting for it to be revived." Well poor guy. Hope he doesn't get the same thing......Nothing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Don't worry about it, by the time you get to Kalos and Alola you'll get a chance to get pretty much all of the Fossils to replace the one you lost.

Also I'm guessing that the next update won't happen until the end of Sun and Moon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    After my psyduck problem. I couldn't wait for the next update, so I restarted the game.

And now I am just wondering something about "Old Amber"

I gave it to the fossil reviver guy in Rustburo (Hoenn), and for a very long time (I already beat Sootopolis gym) he was saying "I told you to come back later."
    I had 2 more fossils at that point so I wanted to revive them. Since this guy was busy, I went to Cinnabar and successfully revived Anorith and Lileep, upon returning to Rustburo and talking to that scientist again he said the following "I managed to revive your fossil, but what I revivev didn't live long...Fortunately." And no Aerodactyl for me.

Now I am wondering...Is this supposed to be an ingame joke?
    Is it a bug?
    Or did the NPC scientist just mess up and straight up killed my Aerodactyl. 😶
    Is there another Aerodactyl available?

PS.
    The NPS guy sitting in the very room with the scientists says: "I found an Old Amber fossil, and I am waiting for it to be revived." Well poor guy. Hope he doesn't get the same thing......Nothing.

Cinnabar is the only reliable fossil revival place. Don't know why. Currently working on the update right now. Should be out very soon.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Don't get this the wrong way pal..but the overworld sprites are inconsistent ...some from GEN 4 ..others from GEN 3 and some of 5...not really appealing if you ask me...
    you should try to stabilish a pattern to it...., and also..it would be really cool if ash could ACTUALLY WIN the leagues ..because in MY conception, no matter how much time you spend training and evolving his pokemon if
    he's gonna be eliminated just like in the anime it would be POINTLESS...well that's MY opinion of course.😕

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Don't get this the wrong way pal..but the overworld sprites are inconsistent ...some from GEN 4 ..others from GEN 3 and some of 5...not really appealing if you ask me...
    you should try to stabilish a pattern to it...., and also..it would be really cool if ash could ACTUALLY WIN the leagues ..because in MY conception, no matter how much time you spend training and evolving his pokemon if
    he's gonna be eliminated just like in the anime it would be POINTLESS...well that's MY opinion of course.😕

I'm not a sprite artist so I'm working with what I have. They get the point across, which is my main goal.
    This is a game based on the anime. If Ash loses, you'll lose. If it's not an accurate representation of the league what's the point of it? Besides, Alola's can be won so at least there is that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023

The upcoming Multiplayer version will let you win leagues.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    There's a guy in Hau'oli City standing in front of a house that says "You are not ready yet" what does he mean by that?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    where do i go after beating roxie and cheren also says vetress conference is done

Last edited:
    Back