• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Is it possible to catch the legendary birds right after the orange islands or i have to wait to finish the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Im kinda stuck, i just downloaded the latest version and i have my saves from after i battled Hau, i fight and catch Tapu Koko, fight the trainer but no Guzzlord.
    I don't know what to do now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Im kinda stuck, i just downloaded the latest version and i have my saves from after i battled Hau, i fight and catch Tapu Koko, fight the trainer but no Guzzlord.
    I don't know what to do now.

Email me and we'll work from there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I can't wait to see how 2.15 turns out now that Sun and Moon are over with, bring on the rematches! XD

Years
  • Never save the game on Unova Route 20. The game will crashes like if you save on Pummelo Island. Someone can helps me? Run the game in an earlier version doesn't work. :(

Years
    • Seen today
    Never save the game on Unova Route 20. The game will crashes like if you save on Pummelo Island. Someone can helps me? Run the game in an earlier version doesn't work. :(

I had a similar issue in when I was there on my second run through the game
    I sent my save to Reinhartmax and I received a fixed save
    not sure how they did it, but see if they could do the same for you
    if they can explain how to do it, it would be even better

I could also send you my save file from that point if you want, though that probably isn't the fix you are hoping for

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hi, This looks awesome!
    I'm having some trouble and can't seem to play it, I have the file downloaded and extracted but for some reason, when I try to run the program nothing happens. Nothing opens and I don't even get any error messages. nothing opens up at all. If anyone could help me, That would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, This looks awesome!
    I'm having some trouble and can't seem to play it, I have the file downloaded and extracted but for some reason, when I try to run the program nothing happens. Nothing opens and I don't even get any error messages. nothing opens up at all. If anyone could help me, That would be greatly appreciated.

What are you trying to play it on?

Years
  • I had a similar issue in when I was there on my second run through the game
    I sent my save to Reinhartmax and I received a fixed save
    not sure how they did it, but see if they could do the same for you
    if they can explain how to do it, it would be even better

I could also send you my save file from that point if you want, though that probably isn't the fix you are hoping for

Thanks for answering. I already sent an email to Hunter. I hope to be as lucky as you.

Back