• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    Hello how are you? for the next update can you include the new MKXP engine (Game-z.exe) which makes the game very smooth and very powerful? Also the 8th generation pokemon and also the Galar region of course if possible thanks you

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Hello how are you? for the next update can you include the new MKXP engine (Game-z.exe) which makes the game very smooth and very powerful? Also the 8th generation pokemon and also the Galar region of course if possible thanks you

Galar region? ,I think after the pokemon journey's is finishes he will update the game,for now Up-to Alola available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I had the same issue. I don't think that ability works in this game, which is a bummer because I was going for a moxie team for Hoenn and now have 3 Pokemon with worthless abilities and time down the drain. Oof.

edit: since I don't know how to respond and make the text box show, this post is in response to the post by Oakenshield on page 39 about the ability "moxie."

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Online now
    can somebody help, im in sunnyshore city and i have beaten flint and valkner said he will wait me at the gym but when i go to the gym it doesnt let me in, is there something i need to do before the gym, i have watched all the walkthrough but it just said i can enter after beaten flint ( im on version 2.21 if that helps)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Where do I go to teach Piloswine ancient power

Depending on the level it's on, you will either have to level it up or take it to a move maniac.

can somebody help, im in sunnyshore city and i have beaten flint and valkner said he will wait me at the gym but when i go to the gym it doesnt let me in, is there something i need to do before the gym, i have watched all the walkthrough but it just said i can enter after beaten flint ( im on version 2.21 if that helps)

Which walkthrough did you watch? Also, I'd recommend following the walkthrough that's included with the download when you get stuck.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Online now
    Does anyone know how to evolve the eevee to umbreon or espeon cause i tried every thing friend ball, luxury ball sooth bell all didnt work

Years
    • He/Him
    • Online now
    Depending on the level it's on, you will either have to level it up or take it to a move maniac.

Which walkthrough did you watch? Also, I'd recommend following the walkthrough that's included with the download when you get stuck.

Thx man, figured out by just wandering around to the mansion near the city

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Does anyone know how to evolve the eevee to umbreon or espeon cause i tried every thing friend ball, luxury ball sooth bell all didnt work

You might not have it at max friendship yet. And if you are near a Moss Rock, Ice Rock, or know a Fairy move, they will override the evolution choice.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Online now
    does anyone know where i can get some icy stone for my alolan vulpix and sandshrew. if not then where can i get their fully evolved form of them

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey, I can't load one of my save files. Any chance there's a fix for the error in the attached capture?

Attachments

• Pokémon Fire Ash
      Capture.JPG
      16.4 KB · Views: 10
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    does anyone know where i can get some icy stone for my alolan vulpix and sandshrew. if not then where can i get their fully evolved form of them

You can get Ice Stones in the store with the green roof in Sunyshore City.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    I am not the person who has the ability to say it (Since I have never used POKéMON Essentials); But you should probably up the quality and polish some things a little bit.
    Many sprites look Psyducked up (especially after the Advanced Generation saga), and you just give up on the level design in not the second, not the third but the first region in the game. In Kanto itself, from the first map, you can already see what the quality of the game will be like, a gargled, comprehensive but loose mess.

Most events from the anime do not happen even though scripting scenes in RPG Maker is literally the easiest thing ever (I have used it before), but you just gave up and didn't even try. The battle UI is the default of Essentials, maybe you could have gone for the Elite Battle System, and with that used more of the things the developers who made it have to offer. The sprites generally look bad, and you did not change the musics at all. I am fine with the tilesets, probably could have changed the palettes, but Gen III is up my alley far enough.

All I am saying is that you should probably revise the game and go through all of your progress and try to get better, and try to get your level design to a higher level, because currently, things are way too spaced out, events are just barely there, battles aren't interesting and the regions are just empty husks without any effort put into them.

Last edited:
    Back