• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Are there any semi/big known bugs still or actual updates planned? Was looking to potentially start but I don't want to restart halfway

Yes, there will be more updates but don't worry. The save file is not touched during an update and you'll be able to continue the same game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    There's a glitch at olivine city i went to cianwood city and lost the gym battle and i went back to olivine city but the sailor doesnt let me pass

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Just had a glitch happen. Had a script hangup during the pre-fight text with TeamRocket at Dragon Holy Ground. When I restart the game, I cannot move nor talk to Team Rocket to start the battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Hey guys i have a problem that my x button does not work. I cant bring up the menu with any button whatsoever .. I dont have this problem with other essentials games like insurgence or reborn .. only with fire ash .. any help would be appreciated (also saw there is one other person in this thread who had the same problem but i didnt find anyone answering him^^)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    I just made it to Tapu Village and beat Nanu and immediately after the game crashes. It happened 3 times in a row and no clue how to fix it, anyone encountered this problem who might be able to help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    I just made it to Tapu Village and beat Nanu and immediately after the game crashes. It happened 3 times in a row and no clue how to fix it, anyone encountered this problem who might be able to help?

To get past this you have to do the 1st Nanu battle in 2.21. There aren't any other workarounds and it'll hopefully be fixed in the next version of the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2021
    I've lost to Chuck in Cianwood City and it teleported me back to Ecruteak City. When I tried to enter Cianwood City again through the sailor who asks if you want to head to Cianwood City, they no longer have the option to go to Cianwood City. The sailor goes back to saying what they would say before talking to Jasmine in the tower.

I've already saved after this happened so I'm not sure what to do now, I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked since I can't progress.

If I cheat in the Storm and the badge that Jasmine gives you would I be able to progress?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Did anyone try to catch Entei, Suicune and Raikou in the latest version? I spent several hours trying to catch them but it won't work for either. I tried sleep, paralysis, confusion. The life does not seem to matter as well. I stood in front of an Entei with 1 HP (literally,I used False Swipe), had it paralyzed and wasted 80 Ultra Balls on it.

Giving up for now but it is frustrating. I know there catch chance is low (around 1.6 % according to Pokewiki) but if I add all of my tries I have used several hundreds of Ultra Balls on them. I caught Mewtwo and Lugia and it was fine for them although their catch rate is the same.

Did anyone else experience something like that or does anyone know about a bug regarding this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I've lost to Chuck in Cianwood City and it teleported me back to Ecruteak City. When I tried to enter Cianwood City again through the sailor who asks if you want to head to Cianwood City, they no longer have the option to go to Cianwood City. The sailor goes back to saying what they would say before talking to Jasmine in the tower.

I've already saved after this happened so I'm not sure what to do now, I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked since I can't progress.

If I cheat in the Storm and the badge that Jasmine gives you would I be able to progress?

Did you try using your autosave? Also it's best to save before you fight Gym Leaders.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    can somebody help, after the fight with nanu in tapu village no matter if i win or lose it always show
    Script interpreter line 276 does anyone know how to fix this, do i need to do anything before the nanu fight cause this is my 2nd playthrough and i dont remember getting this error before

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Did anyone try to catch Entei, Suicune and Raikou in the latest version? I spent several hours trying to catch them but it won't work for either. I tried sleep, paralysis, confusion. The life does not seem to matter as well. I stood in front of an Entei with 1 HP (literally,I used False Swipe), had it paralyzed and wasted 80 Ultra Balls on it.

Giving up for now but it is frustrating. I know there catch chance is low (around 1.6 % according to Pokewiki) but if I add all of my tries I have used several hundreds of Ultra Balls on them. I caught Mewtwo and Lugia and it was fine for them although their catch rate is the same.

Did anyone else experience something like that or does anyone know about a bug regarding this?

I caught them but I just got lucky I guess I thew a regular pokeball right when I started the Battle and that was on accident all 3 times

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023

You got extremely unlucky. I would've recommended to wait until you at least got to Slateport City, where you can buy the apricorn balls to make catching them easier.

can somebody help, after the fight with nanu in tapu village no matter if i win or lose it always show
    Script interpreter line 276 does anyone know how to fix this, do i need to do anything before the nanu fight cause this is my 2nd playthrough and i dont remember getting this error before

You have to do that battle in 2.21 to get past it.

how do i get a slurpuff in this game? is it trade or friendship

You get a Slurpuff by levelling up a Swirlix while it's holding a Whipped Dream during the night.

When trying to fight Faba at Manalo Stadium I get this error... https://imgur.com/4VNioOy

Try and get to a point before you lost your pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hey guys i have a problem that my x button does not work. I cant bring up the menu with any button whatsoever .. I dont have this problem with other essentials games like insurgence or reborn .. only with fire ash .. any help would be appreciated (also saw there is one other person in this thread who had the same problem but i didnt find anyone answering him^^)

I'd assume it has something to do with Fire Ash being on a different version of PE (Pokemon Essentials) compared to those games.

Back