• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    So I've been playing the game for a while and I just finished the Orange Islands arc and returned to Pallet Town but when I went to fight Gary Oak the game completely freezes, does anyone know how to fix that out?

Thanks in advance!

I'm aware of the error and am going to plan on having a fix out this weekend. Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Hello. When I switched to Alola, I was given Rotom Dex, but this time I can't ride a bike. I'm fainting willingly to fix this, but I can't get rid of Rotom Dex. I wonder if there's a formula for getting rid of Rotom Dex, please tell me. Thanks...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello. When I switched to Alola, I was given Rotom Dex, but this time I can't ride a bike. I'm fainting willingly to fix this, but I can't get rid of Rotom Dex. I wonder if there's a formula for getting rid of Rotom Dex, please tell me. Thanks...

The only way to get rid of it is to finish Alola.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    when this game got up to journey will there including the isle of armor and crown tundra legendary and all the new pokemon in gen 8?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    when this game got up to journey will there including the isle of armor and crown tundra legendary and all the new pokemon in gen 8?

The game will included whatever Ash does. As of right now it is not looking great for seeing most of Galar. Despite that, all Gen 8 Pokemon will be added.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    so im up to the hoenn regoin at sootopolis gym and i fought the gym leader with only gardavoir and i lost now all my other pokemon are gone and if i try to fight the gym leader again, with a new team, a text will pop up and say:
    "script intrepreter line 276: RuntimeError occurred

script error within event 9, map 458 (sootopolis Gym):
    exctepion:RuntimeError
    message: Section151:19:in 'choose' Cant choose a new party until restore the old one
    ***full script:
    PokemonSelection,choose(1,5)

interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    (eval):1:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    interpreter:1606:in 'eval'
    interpreter:1606:in 'command_355'
    interpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
    interpreter:193:in 'update'
    interpreter:106:in 'loop'
    interpreter:198:in 'update'
    Scene_map:127:in 'update'

then the game crashes,does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    so im up to the hoenn regoin at sootopolis gym and i fought the gym leader with only gardavoir and i lost now all my other pokemon are gone and if i try to fight the gym leader again, with a new team, a text will pop up and say:
    "script intrepreter line 276: RuntimeError occurred

script error within event 9, map 458 (sootopolis Gym):
    exctepion:RuntimeError
    message: Section151:19:in 'choose' Cant choose a new party until restore the old one
    ***full script:
    PokemonSelection,choose(1,5)

(eval):1:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    interpreter:1606:in 'eval'
    interpreter:1606:in 'command_355'
    interpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
    interpreter:193:in 'update'
    interpreter:106:in 'loop'
    interpreter:198:in 'update'
    Scene_map:127:in 'update'

then the game crashes,does anyone know how to fix this?

What version are you on?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    I'm getting error 276 when I try to fight Gary after beating the Orange League. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    i fainted my pokemon, but my other pokemon havent comeback yet, is there a possability you can change/alter the save file so i go back to before my pokemon dissapeared

Back