• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    In the new patch, what are we supposed to do after defeating Hau in the Melemele Forrest? I go back to the bed but nothing happens, and the dex doesn't say anything after defeating him nor after sleeping. I've run all around Alola and found nothing.

That's it for now. Sorry, I forgot to add the bed sequence. I know it's not much for an update, the anime has been giving a lot of filler lately.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    I had a problem with my game with the pokemonfield line 1476 nomethoderror occurred once before. After that i restarted the game from scratch and then recently I ran into the same problem where it crashes with the same error. The funny thing is that it crashed at the same location which was pummelo island. I went back to train my Johto mons b4 Claire and I saved the game with me still on the island. When I started up the game again the error occurred. Therefore I think there is a bug that crashes the game if u go back to pummelo and stay there after beating the orange islands. Please look into this asap plz.

Last edited:

Meep665

Freshie
    Years
  • UHGG! Them Legendary are just a PAIN! Question: does the catch rate follow those posted on Bulbapedia? If the 3 birds are already costing me a fortune then I fear how hard it'll be for the rest . Spent 3hrs and still can't catch the 3rd on, zapdos. resetting the game just to save on ultraballs and money(@TT^TT) and at this point its just getting frustrating

Great game tho.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    Very annoying bug when attempting to travel north. the stupid "tree" (that yes, i know is a pokemon) is STILL THERE, and is completely immovable. no ways around it. kinda need to the stupid thing to not be there if i want to actually progress

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    Ok, now it worked. i somehow missed the gym in the town just to the right of the place...

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    how do i get the 3 legendaries in Luminous city and Zygard in terminus cave?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    Im stuck at Alola. I did the Battle Avenue, but nothing's been triggered. I searched all over the damn region; no Poipole. Urgh!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Im stuck at Alola. I did the Battle Avenue, but nothing's been triggered. I searched all over the damn region; no Poipole. Urgh!

Yeah... Happened to me a couple of times in Alola. Couldn't trigger anything and had to restart the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2019
    hear I want to have two games in fire ash one that has my story and that of ash without losing the other could add two games without losing the other

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    this game is awesome but there are some problems
    First of all i cant evolve my electabuzz even though he is holding electirizer
    i didn't encounter this problem while using other pokemon such as magamr, scyther, onix for now
    there are few moves which dont have graphics in them like sky attack, venoshock dazzling gleam many more is there going to be an update about it
    one more thing if an update comes do i have to play this game from start if it is then it would be trouble some as i have almost finish jhoto as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    this game is awesome but there are some problems
    First of all i cant evolve my electabuzz even though he is holding electirizer
    i didn't encounter this problem while using other pokemon such as magamr, scyther, onix for now
    there are few moves which dont have graphics in them like sky attack, venoshock dazzling gleam many more is there going to be an update about it
    one more thing if an update comes do i have to play this game from start if it is then it would be trouble some as i have almost finish jhoto as well.

Electabuzz evolves when holding an Electrizer at night.
    Many attacks don't have graphics. Just wasn't my priority with this.
    No, just download the new one and replace the contents in the folder.

Back