• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    shame the pikachu we get as a starter isn't a partner pikachu wait is it a partner pikachu

Last edited:
    Years
  • There is something wrong with my save. Already tried everything! Please, can someone help me? I just started Sinnoh.
    ---------------------------
    Fire Ash
    Script 'PokemonField' line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x12281b40>

Years
  • Hi there My following Pikachu disappeared? Is there a way to get him back?

Try to heal your pokémon with your mother, then go to another region with a weak pokémon and lose a battle. Pikachu will be next to Mr. Mime and it will follow you automatically. This worked twice. Hope this helps.

Years
  • I had a problem with my game with the pokemonfield line 1476 nomethoderror occurred once before. After that i restarted the game from scratch and then recently I ran into the same problem where it crashes with the same error. The funny thing is that it crashed at the same location which was pummelo island. I went back to train my Johto mons b4 Claire and I saved the game with me still on the island. When I started up the game again the error occurred. Therefore I think there is a bug that crashes the game if u go back to pummelo and stay there after beating the orange islands. Please look into this asap plz.

How did you get your save back? I was training my Eevee on Pummelo Island and saved the game, before taking a test with rare candies. I had a terrible surprise when I restarted the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Can you add a controller config option so I can change the buttons?

Could you also increase boxes from 24 to 27? That way you can get 1 of each Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The Nidoran♂ in the house in Pewter has some black pixels.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    shame a partner pikachu has higher stats and a combo with light ball would be sweet

Yeah, plus why have Pikachu learn Double Kick if it's so weak? IDK who play tested the game, but partner Pikachu makes too much sense to have.

Years
  • I have the very same error. I'm grinding before entering the Silver Conference, but this error keeps popping up. Why can't anyone answer this important problem? I have the latest version.
    Edit: I solved this error by downloading an earlier version. Then I saved the game, reinstalled the latest version and it works fine.

Thank you very much, this really works! I thought I would lose my 63-hour progress. Even the guy who created the game was not able to solve it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2019
    Does synchronize work outside battles? Tried so many times and it doesn't seem to work....

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Thank you very much, this really works! I thought I would lose my 63-hour progress. Even the guy who created the game was not able to solve it.

They probably will, just that they update the game every month or so. Also doesn't hurt to e-mail them and make a backup save.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Which is the best version? I think I'd like to play the one with Alola events, but there's any bug in it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Which is the best version? I think I'd like to play the one with Alola events, but there's any bug in it?

There's a bug in the Orange Islands, but you could just install version 2.9 and then get the latest version once you go to Johto.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I've noticed that strange bugs pop up every time I update the game. Hopefully by the next update it will have fixed itself, but if anyone is still having trouble let me know.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2019
    I've noticed that strange bugs pop up every time I update the game. Hopefully by the next update it will have fixed itself, but if anyone is still having trouble let me know.

Does synchronize work outside battles? I noticed it doesn't work at all.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I have a problem while trying to start the game (image).
    I already tried looking for a solution but they said it is most likely because of a corrupted safe file which i do not have because i never played this game before.
    Downloading older Versions of the game did not solve it and the same error kept popping up.

Pokémon Fire Ash

Back