• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Gold 1.4

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    i have the musci knocked out! and I have planned that!

Also, the Johto map doesn't appear in the pokédex when viewing Pokemon locations. Additionally, hoppip appears to be immune to being poisoned... I once used poisonpowder on it, but " it doesn't affect wild hoppip". Mind you, the hoppip had chlorophyll- not leaf guard, which only activates under Sunny Day. It was during the day, but I'm sure that doesn't affect leaf guard. Might wanna have a look. Anyway, good work with the recent update. Keep 'em coming! 👍

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Also, the Johto map doesn't appear in the pokédex when viewing Pokemon locations. Additionally, hoppip appears to be immune to being poisoned... I once used poisonpowder on it, but " it doesn't affect wild hoppip". Mind you, the hoppip had chlorophyll- not leaf guard, which only activates under Sunny Day. It was during the day, but I'm sure that doesn't affect leaf guard. Might wanna have a look. Anyway, good work with the recent update. Keep 'em coming! 👍

powder moves does not effect grass type pokemon
    and I'm glad you liked my game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    powder moves does not effect grass type pokemon
    and I'm glad you liked my game!

Ah! So that's what it is. Was it like this in the official games? I don't remember... I only know that grass type Pokemon are immune to leech seed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    I've been playing it so far and been having a blast.

In Goldenrod City when I try to buy a TM the person says they are all sold out.

Is this because I have not unlocked it or was it not added in?

Thanks!

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • I've been playing it so far and been having a blast.

In Goldenrod City when I try to buy a TM the person says they are all sold out.

Is this because I have not unlocked it or was it not added in?

Thanks!

all the tms are located in the wild to be picked up now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    There's a new bug with the recent update: At the start of the game, shortly after choosing your starter, the player character seems to walk against the table just as the dialogue with Prof. Elm progresses. Also - and I know I mentioned it before, but there's still that issue with Lyra's house. Anyway, keep it up! 👍

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Could you tell me how to get into Cerulean Cave? I need to beat Red first?
    And the Trainer Tower in Johto?
    I caught all the Unows and they gave me the Old Sea Map, how do I get there?

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Could you tell me how to get into Cerulean Cave? I need to beat Red first?
    And the Trainer Tower in Johto?
    I caught all the Unows and they gave me the Old Sea Map, how do I get there?

red gives access to cerulean cave
    battle tower is under construction and we are in development.
    same goes with mew

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    I just started playing the mod, and true to FireRed, there is no clock function. Does this mean that Pokemon that only come out at night in gen 2 are inaccessible in this mod? It's definitely late at night right now, but it's daytime in game and no Hoot Hoot have annoyed me yet.

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • I just started playing the mod, and true to FireRed, there is no clock function. Does this mean that Pokemon that only come out at night in gen 2 are inaccessible in this mod? It's definitely late at night right now, but it's daytime in game and no Hoot Hoot have annoyed me yet.

there is rtc installed, check your emulator

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Hey, first of all this is a really good game. I wanted a remake of 2nd gen but I don't like the new graphics from the ds games and onward. But I wanted to ask- how do trade evolutions work in this? I noticed in the preview pictures you're using a scizor so i assume it's somehow in the game. I leveled up my graveler to no avail in hopes that it would just evolve after a certain level by default. Tried reading the op, and tried searching the thread with cntr+f and didn't see any mention of it. Also I tried using the randomizer thing to enable impossible evolutions but it just gives an error.

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • Hey, first of all this is a really good game. I wanted a remake of 2nd gen but I don't like the new graphics from the ds games and onward. But I wanted to ask- how do trade evolutions work in this? I noticed in the preview pictures you're using a scizor so i assume it's somehow in the game. I leveled up my graveler to no avail in hopes that it would just evolve after a certain level by default. Tried reading the op, and tried searching the thread with cntr+f and didn't see any mention of it. Also I tried using the randomizer thing to enable impossible evolutions but it just gives an error.

you use link cable on gravelers, they're sold in the game corner.
    these documentations are in the discord server, you're welcomed to check it out!

Back