• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
The starters didn't work for me sadly. Was really looking forward to having a new starter, but all the other Pokemon that were added are showing up for me. So either way I am happy

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Please help me!!

I've downloaded the patch and patched the new fire red rom V1.0 with LunarIPS patcher!
But when I play everything is fine, but the starters seem to be the same with their names changed!
Please give me proper instructions to patch it!
Also there are two ips files in the zip, which one should I patch? I've tried both!
Please reply! Thanks in advance!!

I'm having the same issue as he is, is this the only issue with the hack atm? Don't really want to play and then find out other things are broken because I patched it wrong. This is my first hacked rom.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
on route 24, the girl that talks about a her boyfriend
she has a plusle and a minum
the minum only uses struggle

also on, route 9, the first girl there who uses gloom, weepingbell and skiploom, it was gloom i think who had the same issue, only struggle

figured i had to point it out

anyway, i send you a pm, i wonder if you have seen it?
i can understand if your reply to it would be a no, i just wanted to know your answer ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
guys plz help! what else i need to download to play this ???? i downloaded it and my emulator dont see it. and when i try to open it as and then chosse emulator it says: unrecognized gba file

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
you need an ips program such as lunar ips and a clean 1.0 fire red rom
launch the ips program and with that you can patch the clean rom with the hack file

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2016
I'm at the elite 4, jesse and james are next to nurse joy but arent moving, I can't heal my pokemon or anything. I don't know if its an important part of the game or if I can move on ignoring it. I can fly back to viridian to heal anyways

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Hello! I am on a chomrebook, and don't really know how to patch files. Can someone send the .gba?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
anyone else got an issue with selecting the starter and getting charmander, bulbasaur or squirtle instead of clamperl, tyrogue or trapinch?

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
anyone else got an issue with selecting the starter and getting charmander, bulbasaur or squirtle instead of clamperl, tyrogue or trapinch?

he change that at 1.5a.

Years
Love this hack Blue, because it finished and you have scripted events n it. I love that it is challenging as well as your other hacks too, you have the most hacks imo rather finished or not.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Eh which Fire Red rom are we supposed to patch? Either I'm blind or you didn't list it. Also is this truly complete?

Maybe squirrels some hackers here theyre using squirrel roms, me too i patch using squirrels rom. 1.5a is complete.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
I have an issue. when I go to save, it says there's a previous save file to overwrite (There isn't), when I select yes, it says "Save Error. Please Exchange the Backup Memory." When I open it, it also says the 1m circuit board is missing. Should I try patching a different rom?

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to play around with my options, but I got it working. Had to restart my game over though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
Hello,
The game resets everytime after the welcome screens play, right after seeing Prof.Oak for a second and then resets automatically, its a loop. I used a clean fire red rom and tried repatching with lunar ips and its still the same result, what am I doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Does anyone have, or know where I can find the stat, type, etc change log? The sit that used to have it seems to no longer be up. Thanks

Years
Does anyone have, or know where I can find the stat, type, etc change log? The sit that used to have it seems to no longer be up. Thanks

The first post contains a .rar file, and inside that there is a few .doc files. Check that out.

Back