• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
  • Moved to the ROM Hacks Studio~

Congrats on finishing the game. I've got to take a peek and see what you've added now :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    no.... no pokeball

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    I'm a newbie at this, how do I access my previous save file in the new patched version?

Years
  • Congratulations on finally completing this hack!!! This is BY FAR the BEST rom hack I have ever had the pleasure of playing! I've been waiting for so long after trying the beta for the first time. This is the most unique, interesting, story-driven fan game I have played, and the scripting, story, and mechanics are absolutely impeccable! Thank you for taking the time out of your personal life to create this game for us all to enjoy! You are a pure Pokemon genius, man! I love how you incorporate numerous fan theories in this game as well! Overall, amazing job 10/10. Keep up the great work and I hope you get hack of the year at some point!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Congratulations for finishing it. Im new to the Rom Hack scene, but this looks extremely interesting.

Godspeed devs!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Absolutely love this hack. By far the best one. Thank god Giovanni got rid of that idiot. If murder was an option I would have done Team Rocket a favor a long time ago

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Estuve esperando este momento por tres años, muchas gracias a todo el equipo de creadores por su constancia y tolerancia con los impacientes. Este tipo de actos no los hace cualquiera y mucho menos en tiempos tan difíciles. I love you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    All my Easters have come at once! ;)

It will indeed be a Good Friday with this on my Gameboy for the weekend

PS. Not sure if it's worth mentioning, but already I've found a typo or two in the intro.
    Maybe intentional? Given some who choose a life of crime probably dropped out of school to do so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    HI guys, how can i continue my save? i was at the end of the beta test at cinnabar..

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2022
    I'm having a bit of an issue with patching the game. I patched it with Lunar ips, and after I did that, my character doesn't move and the body has an orange-red outline around it. I've tried loading other saves and similar things happen like having no characters on-screen at all including the player. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's the ROM. If you or anyone on this forum know how to fix this, it would me much appreciated. ☺️

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Glad to have beta tested this amazing hack! :) You will all enjoy the final version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    I'm having a bit of an issue with patching the game. I patched it with Lunar ips, and after I did that, my character doesn't move and the body has an orange-red outline around it. I've tried loading other saves and similar things happen like having no characters on-screen at all including the player. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's the ROM. If you or anyone on this forum know how to fix this, it would me much appreciated. ☺️

got the same problem :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021

got the same problem :/

Maybe try playing the game from scratch.

Obelisk1232

Rocket Executive Obelisk
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2020
    Had a great time beta testing the final product. For everyone looking to play this work of art you guys are in for a great time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Made an account just to compliment you on the hack! Enjoyed the game and was a little frustrated to have the guys in Cinnabar tell me it was the end of the Beta. Awesome work to finish the final product, can't wait to play through it again!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    To anyone got freeze and can not move. Save state and patch the file again. Work for me

Back