• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    Does anyone know if it's possible to beat the game without having a criminal record and going to jail. I had no bounty on my head so I only got 1 year but because of some of the things I did during the campaign it was still a year. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a completely clean record when you finish the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Does anyone know if it's possible to beat the game without having a criminal record and going to jail. I had no bounty on my head so I only got 1 year but because of some of the things I did during the campaign it was still a year. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a completely clean record when you finish the game

You can finish the game with zero bounty on your head, but you still get the same ending and go to jail. The least sentence you can get is 1 year.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Finished the game I honestly must say it was a beautiful journey, playing as a team rocket goon. No hack has done it like firered rocket edition and that's a good thing cause this hack actually makes sense, due to the fact it actually to be honest would make sense in a official pokemon team rocket game if gamefreak made it. I must say again it was a grand experience the ending was good as well. Thanks for your hard work colonelsalt and have a great morning or evening wherever you are in the world and stay safe from covid19

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2020
    Since it's my first message, let me just say that this rom hack was, as many people said before me, a masterpiece !
    The steal's mechanic is really good and fits wonderfully in this game.
    But i think that THE strong point is of, course, the story !

It really tells the another side of the story we all knew and makes perfect sense.
    Everybody already said what i'm saying but i think that your hard work should obviously be praised one more time !

Now, since i really like this game, i only register here to add my 2 cents :
    I may have found a bug, so i wanted to share :
    I leveled a magneton and the use of the move " Flash cannon" always causes my game to crash. The error was "Jumped to invaled adresse 0E1C2ED0 " if that makes sense to you.
    It doesn't matter where is was, if I used Flash cannon, the game was going to crash (so obviously i stopped after doing some tests ).

Hope you'll find it useful and thanks gain for this great game man !

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I leveled a magneton and the use of the move " Flash cannon" always causes my game to crash. The error was "Jumped to invaled adresse 0E1C2ED0 " if that makes sense to you.
    It doesn't matter where is was, if I used Flash cannon, the game was going to crash (so obviously i stopped after doing some tests ).

Yeah this has been known for a while, it will most likely be fixed if colonel sees it and finds the solution about it

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    A very good rom hack, definitely among the best rom hacks ever. Great plot and storyline and also the stealing mechanism was amazing.
    Got 64 years in the end with the bounty of 448k hahaha

Question : Is there any chance we get Pokemon FireRed Rocket Edition 2 as we see Bill and Elm talking in the end?

Now, since i really like this game, i only register here to add my 2 cents :
    I just finished the game and I had a Magneton myself and the move Flash Cannon worked just fine throughout the game. It has to do something with your Emulator or patching i think. I use the normal VBA emulator, the classic one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    One of the greatest rom hacks of all time. Kudos to you. Epic Epic Scripting and script.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Spoiler:

I know. I just didn't expect even the ending to be a 1:1 of the original story.

This is quite an extraordinary take on FireRed.
    Spoiler:

CSz

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Where i can hear the original remix of:
    Spoiler:

I really like it. :^)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    It's a ROM hack not a fan game and there will most likely not be a sequel

You don't know that. The sequel could be made as a HG/SS hack rather than making his own Johto maps, since there have already been several HG/SS hacks, though no complete ones. We need more Gen 4 hacks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    You don't know that. The sequel could be made as a HG/SS hack rather than making his own Johto maps, since there have already been several HG/SS hacks, though no complete ones. We need more Gen 4 hacks anyway.

That doesn't mean colonel will create one. Stop giving people false hope thinking that there could be a sequel because I'd rather the man not to feel stressed with all these assumptions of a sequel after years of solo working on this ROM hack

Back