• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Are speed up and quick save in this game? I have googled it and apparently speed up is alt and quick save f8 but neither of them work for me.
    edit: I found speed up on q. Only quick save left. One more question, what kind of qol mechanics are in the game? Unfortunately I cant really find any information. Are nature changers, iv maximisers and ability pills available?

You can find nature mints and ability changing items I don't think there are any items to boost Iv though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Triple battle doesn't work for me, that one with three grunts in their base
    Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So i think my game corrupted cause its saying Script internal Marshal error thing and saying Marshal script too short? i have no idea what happen

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    leaving feedback here seems to be the same thing as shouting into the void sadly but a scientist in the aster desert labs says he will give you a mega stone he found when you have all the johto starter mega stones, I have the all of them and he still just says the same line.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to say that I have been loving this game on insane mode. I have just reached alstromemeria city, but I am looking for the U-turn TM on route F since I missed it. I have looked literally everywhere and cannot find it. could anyone clue me in on where to find it?

ARKO1

Ari
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Hey Everyone , i have a question related to Hoothoot. So which level Hoothoot evolve . Don't say 20 because its not work

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hello I'm currently in the G.H corporations building in paeonia city and in the sewer, the generators which I turned on already and the lights turn on but got lost so I left the house and when I go back in lights were off again but the generators say that there on I currently cannot moved foward in the game which is sad because I was loving it so far please help me fix this also the computer saids it's on the but the laptop saids it's off

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
    Years
  • My game definitely switched difficulty on me somehow. Wild pokemon aren't scaled to my level anymore., Is there a way to fix this? EDIT: my weakest pokemon was in my party, I am dumb, sorry lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    anyone know how to obtain the lucarionite? i know you get it from XIII but who do you have to defeat???

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    You can get it in the
    Spoiler:
    if I remember right

Someone knows where to find ditto ?

Years
  • If you're still making content for this fan game I would recommend a,main quest guide for just in case we get lost in the story or tell us we're to go in the game. I know I get confused we're to go sometimes

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm doing The House mission and after defeating Dedrick, the next step is to find him. I recall his family saying something about Alstromerea but I checked and hes not there. The quest log says route E, but his house is locked and hes nowhere near. Anyone know where to find him?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    could youtry and fix the bugs at least the one that puts a Pokémon to high or low cause when i faced mime jr it was to low

Days
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

Script '<internalmarshal>' line 34: Argumenterror occurred
    Undefined class/module SNOVER.
    I got this after obtaining charmander after beating the 8th gym

Years
    • Seen today

STORY

The region of Rialtra, while beautiful, is filled to the brim with corruption that runs deep down to its roots. You are a trainer, who has reached the prime of their life and is ready to begin your journey. Leaving the Greenleaf Orphanage, you and your two friends Faye and Del, set off on a journey to explore the region of Rialtra and explore its deep history. However, our antagonists, Team Blight, have begun their movement and have placed their mark upon the region. When the situation arises, you and your friends must prove your strength and your wits to come out on top. Even when the enemy continues to grow stronger and stronger, your endurance, persistence, and perseverance will be tested. The region you grew up in is being targeted, and there are people that wish to see the region in despair. Will you be the one to stand up and fight back against your opposers?

===================================================================================​
    CHARACTERS

Gabriel:
    Azura:

Main protagonists Pokémon Floral Tempus.
    Faye:

Faye, along with you and Del, grew up together in the Greenleaf Orphanage. Faye is headstrong, and always willing to give things a try. She can sometimes be a little too selfless and will oftentimes sell herself short. However, when she's focused and determined, she'll always be able to be strong support when the time is needed.
    Del:

Del, unlike Faye, is more mellow and less likely to overthink things. Once Del has his mind set on something he'll make sure to see it to the end if it's realistically possible. He often does struggle with feeling inferior and tends to not take things seriously at first, but once he has his sights on a goal, and his head is in the right place, he'll always be one you can rely on.

===================================================================================​
    FEATURES

The Rialtra Region: Explore an all-new region!

Complete Original Story: An all-new story tailored towards a more mature audience.

Level Caps: Pokémon now stop gaining exp once you hit the level cap. Achieve new badges to raise the level cap!

Berry farming: Now you can plant, and harvest your own berries in berry patches all over Rialtra.

Heightened Challenge: Offers more of a challenge than the mainline Pokémon games. Requires more planning towards team comps for every important battle.

New Evolution Methods: Pokémon that evolved by trading now evolve with a Trade Stone, or by using the trade Held Item as an evolution stone. (Eg. Sachet on Spritzee, or Metal Coat on Scyther)

===================================================================================
    WHAT'S NEW IN FLORAL TEMPUS EX?

New Sprites: Many, many Pokémon have gotten their sprites revamped and updated.

Following Pokemon: Pokémon now follow behind you!

Map Revamps: All old maps and events redone!

Rebalanced Trainers: Trainer levels balanced to feel fairer to both casual and hardcore players!

HM Items: No longer need to mess with irremovable HM's!

===================================================================================
    SCREENSHOTS

DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Juno & Ice: Lead Development, Mapping, Events, and graphics
    No. XII:Lead Graphic Designer, and mapping
    Senpai Diego: Graphics

DemICE: Bugtester
    Bernes: Bugtester
    Yamato Serena: Bugtester
    Milas: Bugtester
    Nilesh: Bugtester

CREDITS

Gamefreak/Nintendo
    The Pokémon Company

This game was created using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials
    Pokémon Essentials was created by:
    Maruno
    Poccil/Peter O.
    flameguru

Tiles and Music are from:
    Magiscarf
    AmethystRain
    IcyCatElf
    Alucus
    PeekyChew
    Kyle Dove
    Dewitty
    CNC
    Zetavares852
    Lark125
    ThatsSoWitty
    xAlien95
    UltimoSpriter
    Heavy-Metal-Love
    WesleyFG
    XDinky
    Newtiteuf
    Erma96
    Hydrargirium
    Poison-Master
    Thedeadheroalistair
    Shutwig
    Asdsimone
    Xxdevil
    Steinnaples
    Hek-el-grande
    sylver1984
    NikNak93
    TeaAddiction
    Cuddlesthefatcat
    Gigatom
    The-Red-eX
    ChaoticCherryCake
    rayd12smitty
    GlitchxCity
    Zeak6464
    TapuFini
    SpartaLazor
    leparagon
    Bulbapedia
    Serebii
    M3rein
    BlackOutG5
    Rune
    Rigbycwts
    Rot8ter_ConeX
    James Davy
    Luka-SJ
    THECubberx
    Akizakura16
    Carmaniac
    Jan
    CNickC
    The Musical Ghost
    WolfPP
    mybusiness
    Leparagon
    N-Kin
    Conyjams
    Smogon
    SelenaArmorclaw
    FishbowlSoul90
    Princess-Pheonix
    Drawn-Mario
    WilsonScarloxy
    LaPampa-Fr
    Zeo254
    Mewmore
    Kalalokki
    RadicalCharizard
    NoelleMBrooks
    Anarlaurendil
    Kingofthe-x-roads
    Smogon
    Smash 27
    Ardicoozer
    LostSoulsDev
    Carmaniac
    AuthorPurpleZaffre
    HM100
    silverlime
    Boonzeet
    CharizardThree3
    carchagui
    maicerochico
    FoulKnave
    The Noble Demon

BUGS

• Two certain sidequests in the postgame are unfinished.

• Certain moves throw errors in battle.

• Some Move effects only happen on the top left corner of the screen.

• Some Pokémon sprites are too high/low.

• Pokémon sprites disappear when moving them around in the PC.

You tell me!
    Join our Discord to tell us about bugs!

DOWNLOADS

Floral Tempus EX | Mega Mirror
    NEW LINKS!
    (NEW 10/18/2022 3:45 PM CST)

UPDATES

Update is only for those who downloaded the original release of EX. If the version number at the black Celebi screen says any version other than 1.9.4, please download this update.

Update v1.9.4 | Mega Mirror

Main Fixes:

- Fixed various tile errors.
    - Fixed more typos.
    - Fixed more Endless Isles bugs.
    - Fixed Sara's Shop not letting the player leave.
    - Fixed bugs with the S.S. Gladiolus.
    - Fixed certain bugs in the Harbor.

Working on:
    - Mega Evolution Stat Allocation.
    - Getting Main Story Quests into the Quest Log.

Unfinished:
    - Robbed Robber Quest.
    - Legendary Hunters Quest.
    - Dianthus Town Lighthouse.

There is still many bug like sometimes when we start new game when we have another save file the beginning event at the orphanage will not trigger. Thank you for the game and stay safe and healthy

Back