• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Hey Can anyone help me when I started I get a white screen and the game crashes, my computer is a old windows (can't remember what kind) and I have winrar Please help the game look likes fun

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I must say this game is pretty impressive. I have played a lot of RMXP Pokémon games and this one is a serious candidate to be the best one. Great graphics, great story, nice moves effects, the game is hard as hell but with a GOOD difficulty, and not with foes Pokémon having +10 levels with yours (except for the first gym leader). The only "problem" is the mature content which doesn't feet the Pokémon world. But it definitely needs a walkthrough.txt and a pokedex.txt in the game folder or to download in the front page to help people get what they want. Looking forward for the game to be complete, keep up the good work guys ! You probably have made most of the work.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I must say this game is pretty impressive. I have played a lot of RMXP Pokémon games and this one is a serious candidate to be the best one. Great graphics, great story, nice moves effects, the game is hard as hell but with a GOOD difficulty, and not with foes Pokémon having +10 levels with yours (except for the first gym leader). The only "problem" is the mature content which doesn't feet the Pokémon world. But it definitely needs a walkthrough.txt and a pokedex.txt in the game folder or to download in the front page to help people get what they want. Looking forward for the game to be complete, keep up the good work guys ! You probably have made most of the work.

Thanks for all the nice words, all of the work was a collective effort between No. XII, Senpai Diego and I, and honestly we wouldn't have gotten this far alone.

Last edited:

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • This game is absolutely beautiful and I've been waiting to play this game for a while now. I just downloaded Episode 3 and the 3.0.4 update from your discord server. I tried to follow the gif that shows (even moving the update into the actual game folder just like you did in the gif) but for some reason, I cannot extract the update folder at all. I don't even have the option to extract the files in the folder. I can extract the files on my desktop, but when I tried to do it the way you did in the gif, it doesn't let me at all.

I thought maybe just extracting the files on my desktop and just moving the graphics and data folder into the actual game folder and replacing the old one with the updated one but it doesn't let me do that either. Is there any way to update the game other than what you showed in the gif? I can extract other files and such but for some reason, I cannot do it with this game.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    This game is absolutely beautiful and I've been waiting to play this game for a while now. I just downloaded Episode 3 and the 3.0.4 update from your discord server. I tried to follow the gif that shows (even moving the update into the actual game folder just like you did in the gif) but for some reason, I cannot extract the update folder at all. I don't even have the option to extract the files in the folder. I can extract the files on my desktop, but when I tried to do it the way you did in the gif, it doesn't let me at all.

I thought maybe just extracting the files on my desktop and just moving the graphics and data folder into the actual game folder and replacing the old one with the updated one but it doesn't let me do that either. Is there any way to update the game other than what you showed in the gif? I can extract other files and such but for some reason, I cannot do it with this game.

Is there an error message or something or is it just not doing anything at all?

Years
  • reporting a bug, you got female nidoran boys here, I don't actually know if I want this fixed though...it's hilarious. Also, When it is done, can we have like a wiki page for it, mainly for rarity on pokemon or something? I'm not wanting to add more work on but it seems that would help out players emensly, seeing as I often use pokemon data base for info on where to find a pokemon and how rare it is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020
    Any one know where on route C i can catch horsea i have a good rod but theres know where to fish.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Hey I saw this and I'm interested I just have one question. just how much more difficult is this game? I do like a challenge however when I played reborn I found it difficult to the point of exhausting and in spite of actually getting decently far I had to stop because it just got too much to the point of no longer being fun. So I guess Im asking if its as hard as reborn or is it not that hard? Otherwise this looks really good keep up the good work!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I saw this and I'm interested I just have one question. just how much more difficult is this game? I do like a challenge however when I played reborn I found it difficult to the point of exhausting and in spite of actually getting decently far I had to stop because it just got too much to the point of no longer being fun. So I guess Im asking if its as hard as reborn or is it not that hard? Otherwise this looks really good keep up the good work!

personally i found it easier than reborn tho there are some battles that may be challenging it doesnt have that sense of BS scaling that reborn had (tho in that regard some of rejuvenation's were more gruesome imo but i digress) all in all its definitely worth playing thru to its current end as much like reborn it is currently unfinished but the story in of itself is good, at least in my eyes it is and it does have a plot twist or 2 that can catch u off guard

Years
  • Hey I saw this and I'm interested I just have one question. just how much more difficult is this game? I do like a challenge however when I played reborn I found it difficult to the point of exhausting and in spite of actually getting decently far I had to stop because it just got too much to the point of no longer being fun. So I guess Im asking if its as hard as reborn or is it not that hard? Otherwise this looks really good keep up the good work!

I don't think it's as difficult as reborn. You will have to change your team around if you want to succeed because a lot of gym leaders will become more manageable if you train new pokemon. Other than that I don't think this game is extremely difficult, just challenging enough to feel satisfied when you win.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    personally i found it easier than reborn tho there are some battles that may be challenging it doesnt have that sense of BS scaling that reborn had (tho in that regard some of rejuvenation's were more gruesome imo but i digress) all in all its definitely worth playing thru to its current end as much like reborn it is currently unfinished but the story in of itself is good, at least in my eyes it is and it does have a plot twist or 2 that can catch u off guard

I don't think it's as difficult as reborn. You will have to change your team around if you want to succeed because a lot of gym leaders will become more manageable if you train new pokemon. Other than that I don't think this game is extremely difficult, just challenging enough to feel satisfied when you win.

Thanks guys in that case I will definitely check it out! :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    hi my games keeps glitching at the lab, after you go to the orphanage with scarlet, when ever i try to exit the room with the boxes and go back to the lab my games glitches and i cant move and my character disappears

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    hi my games keeps glitching at the lab, after you go to the orphanage with scarlet, when ever i try to exit the room with the boxes and go back to the lab my games glitches and i cant move and my character disappears

When you restart your game, check what version of the game you're on. if you're not on 3.0.4 download the update on the main post and update your game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    I'm not sure what happened but my game crashed and I lost two hours of progress I sent out a pokemon I was training against a tailow and the game stopped responding. I will say I'm not mad I know that as a game in development this can happen I'm just sad that I lost a rare and strong pokemon but its my fault for not saving especially since there is a warning to do so often. I'm really just posting this in case you want an error log or something from my game. keep up the great work :)

Back