• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Episode 4 of Pokémon Floral Tempus has been released!

If you find any bugs let us know!!!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hey Juno and Ice, I just saw the Episode 4 drop, im omega excited to play , but how to I update the game, do i add the files to my current game folder or are there specific files to add over

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hey Juno and Ice, I found a bug with the chansey trainer where his "yes" or "no" text box is above the screen, to be honest its not a major problem but im just reporting it as requested by you .

I wanted to post an image but it wont let me because apparently I didnt make 5 posts.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hey, When i started the new episode, my pokemon started to have this issue where they refuse my commands and fall asleep on their own, I have 7 badges and my pokemon are all level 70 so i dont know why this is happening

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    idk how people are able to get into the update and actually play it when the majority of us boot it up and it crashes for some reason or another >.>

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey, When i started the new episode, my pokemon started to have this issue where they refuse my commands and fall asleep on their own, I have 7 badges and my pokemon are all level 70 so i dont know why this is happening

Level Caps have been changed. Check your trainer card to make sure your Pokémon are at the right level.

ALSO!
    Re-Uploaded Episode 4 for those having problems. If you found yourself running into problems I recommend re-downloading.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Hello,i just registered because I wanted to tell you about a bug,after defeating the ice gym in galanthus town and proceed to the route L to reach fallugia city,the path in the deep hokkaido mountains that was blocked by a worker and where you get 6 additional pc boxes,each time i try to walk trough there the game crashes and a script bug appears ,so i cant continue the game,which by the way is one of the best fan games ive played,its amazing!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    i managed to keep it going by going back to the episode 3 version,pass the cave,save then going to the episode 4 update,should look that bug when you have time,your game is really good keep the good work ^w^

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    i managed to keep it going by going back to the episode 3 version,pass the cave,save then going to the episode 4 update,should look that bug when you have time,your game is really good keep the good work ^w^

when u say cave which cave do you mean exactly?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    The deep Hokkaido cave the part with no ice, where you get the extra 6 pc boxes and a worker doesn't let you pass till you beat the ice gym

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey @Juno and Ice was curious if there was any way to remap controls?

Sadly my right arrow key stopped working lol, so cant play with current control scheme.
    (I searched the ReadMe and didnt see any mention of anything like remapping controls etc etc)

Years
  • For anyone else getting the script error, soft reset the game just after you get the message ''script is taking too long the game will restart".
    It should work then at least it did for me

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    I dont know why others are having problems, i think it could be your pc problem, cause i run the game on my laptop and pc fine without any errors but then again I dont know

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    New updated links with a lot of bugfixes. If you're having problems try re-downloading.

Still no idea what's causing the script hanging error. Working on a fix.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    how many gyms are there now? how long is the final game?

Years
  • how many gyms are there now? how long is the final game?

So far we're at 10 gyms. As for how long the game is, we have no idea. It is a difficult game so be prepared to constantly change up your team if you want a good chance at beating the gyms.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    So far we're at 10 gyms. As for how long the game is, we have no idea. It is a difficult game so be prepared to constantly change up your team if you want a good chance at beating the gyms.

and yet here i am running the same exact team for the past 4 or 5 gyms with minimal problems and it aint even a competitively viable one either :/

Back