• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    you dont struggle just because you use your starter and 5 other mons and nothing else, especially if you know the mon at its base before even playing this which is precisely why i didnt have as much trouble as many here did as i used my knowledge of pokemon ive built up over the majority of my life as well as knowing other fan games that ive played prior to this such as rejuvenation and reborn

in a nutshell: if you know the pokemon themselves well enough its not nearly as bad as u may think

I'm just saying that playing it with a bog-standard team will not work

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm just saying that playing it with a bog-standard team will not work

for you it might not have................ ive done a good few runs of the game to present day and at least half of the team i ran were by no means competetively viable, they were the equivalent to a casual let's play team of sorts but without the let's play........................ just because you cant do it with a ragtag team doesnt mean it isnt possible

Years
  • Ok, I'm considering downloading this as it definitely looks pretty well made, but my only question before going in is how far does the game actually go so far, either in terms of badges or an estimate to play time? I'm fine with it not being finished yet but I at least wanna know how far it goes. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Ok, I'm considering downloading this as it definitely looks pretty well made, but my only question before going in is how far does the game actually go so far, either in terms of badges or an estimate to play time? I'm fine with it not being finished yet but I at least wanna know how far it goes. Thanks in advance!

I think the current version has 10/12 badges.

Years
  • The difficulty is something a lot of people complain about, but it's also something we don't plan on changing. Gym leaders already become easier because the player is given more access to stronger Pokémon as the game progresses. If we make the Milo and Xyla easier the whole game becomes easier as a result, and there's no fun in a game that's super easy to run through.

The game really isn't hard, i'm glad you're putting your foot down on not changing the difficulty. It's a fan game for a reason, its not supposed to be as easy as the traditional games. Also I appreciate you/your team messaging me on YouTube when the update dropped. Let me know when it updates again if you can.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Tried starting the game, but it keeps crashing.
    It says that the script is taking too long to load.

just press f12 on ur keyboard when it says that and itll work as intended, sadly the issue hasnt been discovered and as such this is o0nly a temporary fix and is needed to be done every time the game is initially started up

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game really isn't hard, i'm glad you're putting your foot down on not changing the difficulty. It's a fan game for a reason, its not supposed to be as easy as the traditional games. Also I appreciate you/your team messaging me on YouTube when the update dropped. Let me know when it updates again if you can.

No problem bro! Thanks for playing our game and putting it on youtube. Your play through is always fun to watch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2020
    Hi,

I was enjoying the game a lot, till I got trapped inside the Nymphaea Town's Gym... I saved my game when I defeated Hyden but, when I try to go out, my character stays at the door (neither inside or outside, I can't see my character's sprite). I can't do anything.

Did somebody have the same problem?
    Thanks.

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi,

I was enjoying the game a lot, till I got trapped inside the Nymphaea Town's Gym... I saved my game when I defeated Hyden but, when I try to go out, my character stays at the door (neither inside or outside, I can't see my character's sprite). I can't do anything.

Did somebody have the same problem?
    Thanks.

Are you playing the latest episode?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2021
    I really do love this game but after the first time playing it, I can't reopen it. It shows the picture of the game, then, after I press enter just goes black and after a while says the following: "The script is taking too long. The game will restart". Then it asks me whether I want to save; if I press yes it comes up with a windows error message saying: "Script: ´PScreen_Save´ line 113: NoMethodError occured. undefined method `playerID´ for nil:NilClass"

I'd really love if you fixed this or showed me how to fix it though I of course understand that you're doing this for free and thus probably can't get back to me.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I really do love this game but after the first time playing it, I can't reopen it. It shows the picture of the game, then, after I press enter just goes black and after a while says the following: "The script is taking too long. The game will restart". Then it asks me whether I want to save; if I press yes it comes up with a windows error message saying: "Script: ´PScreen_Save´ line 113: NoMethodError occured. undefined method `playerID´ for nil:NilClass"

I'd really love if you fixed this or showed me how to fix it though I of course understand that you're doing this for free and thus probably can't get back to me.

just press f12 when it shows the whole "script is taking too long" and itll work fine, sadly this needs to be done every time the game is closed completely................. as for why the dev never addressed this i cant say for sure

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hello, i heard that there are two fossils that are obtainable in the game? Which ones are they? I'd love a Rampardos or an Aerodactyl on my team

Anej

Night Absol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    The game looks realy good but it doesn't even let me start it. Something about the scrip is too long. Please fix it.

Years
    • Seen today
    The game looks realy good but it doesn't even let me start it. Something about the scrip is too long. Please fix it.

There is no fix at the moment. however, if you press F12 when you get the error, it will restart the game and at that point it should load fine
    This has been discussed several times on this thread, including a few posts above yours
    Give it a try, hopefully it will also work for you, so that you could also enjoy the game :)

Anej

Night Absol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Well thanks for the advice but it doesn't work because every time I press f12 it just turns on airplane mode.

Last edited:
    Back