• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    Well thanks for the advice but it doesn't work because every time I press f12 it just turns on airplane mode.
    hey man i think you are new to computer. to use functions inside games you have to use fn+function key to work and here it is fn+f12

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Hey sorry for coming in like this but can you help with the script is hanging problem?

Last edited:

Bitchboi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    Great game!.Completed all the gyms and now moving to side quests.Btw does the hidden legendary in swamp mission available now or we gotta wait for the update?

Hey, what did you do for the deserted desert quest?? it's the only one I'm stuck on rn

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll wait until all episodes are out just in case, but it looks really good so far.

The battle UI isn't exactly the best though, with the HP bar and all your Pokémon info covering most of the Pokémon sprite. It would look better if that info could be moved to the right as in most games.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll wait until all episodes are out just in case, but it looks really good so far.

The battle UI isn't exactly the best though, with the HP bar and all your Pokémon info covering most of the Pokémon sprite. It would look better if that info could be moved to the right as in most games.

i mean there's plenty of content for a playthru as it is so i say the heck with it, play thru it now

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i mean there's plenty of content for a playthru as it is so i say the heck with it, play thru it now

Yes, I'm sure there is, but I don't know how long it will take before the final episode is out, and wouldn't like to play like 80% of the game, then have to wait months, a year or more to finish it, because I'd probably just forget what the game was about or what I was doing. I rather wait until at least the main game/story can be played from start to end.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, I'm sure there is, but I don't know how long it will take before the final episode is out, and wouldn't like to play like 80% of the game, then have to wait months, a year or more to finish it, because I'd probably just forget what the game was about or what I was doing. I rather wait until at least the main game/story can be played from start to end.

and thats why u simply do multiple runs over time, cuz sometimes when a fan game gets updated some old stuff from past versions get changed too and besides most version updates for a lot of these fan games take a while to come out so u would likely see other fan games emerge that could occupy ur time while waiting

Back