• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    Help PLEASE, I can't advance in the Magnolia City gym, I was defeated inside and I don't have the metagross key. I attach a photo through a link.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99273&stc=1&d=1636733408[/IMG]

Attachments

• gym.jpg
      gym.jpg
      30.5 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Help PLEASE, I can't advance in the Magnolia City gym, I was defeated inside and I don't have the metagross key. I attach a photo through a link.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99273&stc=1&d=1636733408[/IMG]

Send me your save file, and I can fix it for you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hey Juno and Ice ( I don't Know Your Real Name So Sorry) when is EP 5 coming out I have waited ever since 2020 Please Tell Me . Because you have added Gen 8 and its My Favourite Gen. Tell Me.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hey Juno and Ice ( I don't Know Your Real Name So Sorry) when is EP 5 coming out I have waited ever since 2020 Please Tell Me . Because you have added Gen 8 and its My Favourite Gen. Tell Me.

there's this little thing called patience........... the next update will be out when it comes out, asking the developer of anything like this when the next update will be out will make them feel like they are being rushed, plus for all we know juno could be dealing with real life issues atm and cant necessarily develop the game as consistently as they would prefer

its honestly just best to wait it out without asking and see when it gets updated

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hello, when was this last updated can you tell me the date??

i mean if you were to look at the posts before asking such a question you wouldnt even need to ask to find out how long its been, not to be rude or anything but simple questions like these can easily be answered before they are even asked if you just look at both the initial post and some of the more recent

Years
  • It's the first battle with her, it's slightly out of date on the wiki but she has a Gliscor, Infernape, Fraxure, Jolteon, Bewear, and a Mawile with a Mawileite!

I can provide more info from the many of times I've tried to beat her on her pokemon that aren't on the wiki as her team if it's needed?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    It's the first battle with her, it's slightly out of date on the wiki but she has a Gliscor, Infernape, Fraxure, Jolteon, Bewear, and a Mawile with a Mawileite!

I can provide more info from the many of times I've tried to beat her on her pokemon that aren't on the wiki as her team if it's needed?

yea probs, cuz i dont remember how many badges in that is, ill likely do a run myself and see where it goes as well for better insight too

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2021
    Hi! I'm stuck on Marigold city unfortunately I just beat Del and received the mega ring but I wasn't able to join the gang, what should I do?

Back