• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    why i can't back to lillium city when i travel to it the gave lock up and i can't go to it from walking too

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    not sure if this game changed it but is magnezone supposed to only have analytic in this? in the main series it should also have sturdy and magnet pull but whenever i try to use an ability patch or capsule on it it says it has no effect which fairly sure that shouldnt be the case

Ability Capsules fail when a pokemon has their Hidden Ability. Since Analytic is Magnezone's Hidden Ability, it will not work in switching it to Sturdy or Magnet Pull. Similarly, you cannot get Analytic from an Ability Capsule if your Magnezone doesn't already have it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Where's Del when he wants to fight you during the lobelia city part. I remember a crossway but there's two cross ways

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    What's the password for computer 4 on the 13th floor in leena's building

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    someone can tell me where to go or what should I do after getting the second badge..?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hello, I need help I'm at Lobelia Village and I just beat Lester and after that I don't know where to go, can anyone help?

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • was fun but i can't continue because the scaling on the first gym is utterly assblasting me and it's way overtuned to be fun for me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Great game so far... though I am stuck in Leena's building mission cause can't find the right password for computer number 4 :(
    Also my team so far.. loving it
    Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Hello, I need help I'm at Lobelia Village and I just beat Lester and after that I don't know where to go, can anyone help?
    You have to go to the inn where you stayed with Garrison and talk with the girl at the counter

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Whew, thanks man. I hate when I don't know where to go because there are no story quest description.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    Yo Im at the inn where i need to fly back to the professor lab i have fly and the badges. fly dosent work. i go to the map and when it asks me if i want to fly and i hit yes it just goes back to the menu. help please

Back