• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    That's nice Le, but I fixed it hahaha.. I added a trainer house where the player can train instead, lol.
    Anyways, I've been hacking lately and I made this, anyone got opinions?

(yes. they are Somalian pirates. also, that's just an intro to it, there's gonna be a lot more regarding these guys, and there will be a pirate rather than a team aqua guy)

Years
  • That's nice Le, but I fixed it hahaha.. I added a trainer house where the player can train instead, lol.
    Anyways, I've been hacking lately and I made this, anyone got opinions?

(yes. they are Somalian pirates. also, that's just an intro to it, there's gonna be a lot more regarding these guys, and there will be a pirate rather than a team aqua guy)

Cool scripts as always, Dark Sneasel

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Thanks! :D
    So guys, you may or may not now, but I'm working on Pokémon Orion version, so I'm taking a break from this hack. HOWEVER, I have made a lot of progress on this hack.
    I have a 5 gym and a little more long version of this hack, but it does have a few minor bugs, nothing gamebreaking that I know of though. So the question here is, would you guys rather have that, or wait I don't know much more for one without bugs?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Yeah I don't understand... I downloaded your 2.5 patch. I downloaded a few different Emerald roms. Everytime "the file doesn't match the patch.

Gligar/Gliscor are my favorite Pokemon I neeeeeed to play this game.

Years
  • Thanks! :D
    So guys, you may or may not now, but I'm working on Pokémon Orion version, so I'm taking a break from this hack. HOWEVER, I have made a lot of progress on this hack.
    I have a 5 gym and a little more long version of this hack, but it does have a few minor bugs, nothing gamebreaking that I know of though. So the question here is, would you guys rather have that, or wait I don't know much more for one without bugs?

Yeah, you may wanna release it. Since, you know, while you work for Orion, this bunch of people is still munchin' beta 3.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    i got the translation but i m still stuck in the cave how do i translate it?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    i mean i can t use the translation i dunno what to do next

You're not supposed to actually use it, but if you have it, you have to go to the second floor of the cave, and if you step on a certain spot, an event will happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    I can't patch it :(!

if i do it sais: The patch doesn't match the file, Patching cancelled!

can someone please help :(!

Pokémon Trainer 188

Ofcource i do haha, i do this all the time, i even tried different emerald roms wich strangely all dont work :(

You should try re-downloading the UPS file, if that doesn't work I'm really not sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back