• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    the lunar ips patch didnt work

idk if its supposed to make a new file or something but when i tried though run it with my emulator it didnt work.

ima tell you how it wont work it says that the file is misaligned whatever that means.

it would be AMAZING if someone had like a step by step setup tutorial on youtubb or something like that but i searched youtube and could only find gameplay vids something else that would be great is if this was a .gba file.

And i hate not being able to play it bc it looks so fun.

so please if someone knows a youtube tutorial plz post a link on here.

nvm i figured it out and i am SO excited!!!

What level does caterpheal evolve because mine is at level 17 and hasn't evolved.

nvm at level 20 it evolved.

is it a glitch that all my pokemon get exp regardless of them not having the exp share and that the exp share just doubles the exp?

also isnt downloading roms illegal?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    Is the exp share an item? Because I can't find it in the game so is it some sort of setting in options?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    So I'm new to having to patch stuff. I assume we apply the patch to Pokemon Fire Red obviously. But when I go to fire up the game, it's nothing but a white screen and crackling every so often. Could I possibly get some assistance please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    Is there a .ups version of the patch? I'm an android user so I can't patch with Lunar Ips.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm all set up, thanks to Unipatcher.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    What level are caterpheal and bulbcore evovle because they are both at level 18 and they just wont evolve

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Do you know how to actually play this on Android? I have an emulator but for some reason it won't let me play it. Got any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Just tried to play this, did all the steps to apply the patch, but I guess this doesn't want to work on the emulators I had to play. I am not sure if I did anything wrong or what, this is making me upset, i really would like to enjoy this masterpiece but game is just straight up telling me, "no.".

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    When i go to the pokemon elite 4 when i am battle lance and the game crash I DIDN'T SAVE BEFORE... is that a bug?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    hi, i downloaded the patches but i dont know with what should I open it. I tried with GBA but nothing

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2022
    Hi there, what Emulators Work for this game? I've tried MyBoy and EmuBox and they don't seem to take it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    hello my game froze when i used dig on my ivysaur against a koffcobra is this a new a bug or is it a problem on my end

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    heres a screenshot if it works

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    i applied the patch to a standard firered v 1.1 rom, but when i open it im faced with nothing but a white scree. i have my save type set to 128k already but nothing i do will get VBA to show anything but a white screen.

Years
  • i applied the patch to a standard firered v 1.1 rom, but when i open it im faced with nothing but a white scree. i have my save type set to 128k already but nothing i do will get VBA to show anything but a white screen.

You're supposed to patch using FireRed 1.0, this is explicitly written on the first post. Also, use mGBA if possible; mGBA is way up-to-date and better emulator than VBA, which is, honestly, decrepit nowadays.

Back