• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    hey, just tried downloading and using this, new to using rom hacks, its just a white screen every time i try to open the game, tried all of the common fixes i could find but nothing seems to be working. hack looks amazing by the way im excited to play once i can get it working

Were you able to fix this? I'm having the same issue :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    Hey i just got as far as getting the HM flash and it showed up in my tm case as a masterball? So now i have a masterball i cant use and no HM. Anything i can do to fix this or do i need to just restart the game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2022
    I don't get how to play it, I have a thing to use the game but it won't show up

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I have a level 30 Roggenchop, a level 40 Scitrix, and a Manerino that isn't affected by my thunderstone. I could understand why Scitrix is broken (I used the UPR to make him my starter) but I don't understand why the other two are broken.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    New to this whole thing, do i need a rom of firered first? and how would i patch it? help is much appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    New to this whole thing, do i need a rom of firered first? and how would i patch it? help is much appreciated!

Yes. Squirrels FireRed and Trashman Emerald are the two most common files. You'll then need to patch it. You can download a program or use macrobledo rom patcher through your browser.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Currently playing the latest version and I don't know if somebody pointed it out already but Lancheops Base stats are inverted. Hard to notice if chinchen is the same. Or was the documentation is the one's actually inverted? Though I don't mind because I ended up having a Flying/Electric Wall that can learn Hydro Pump.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Hi! So, I'm searching for the original download with the Kanto starters. Can anyone help me?

Back