• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    it seems my game folder randomly disapeared and i cant save, same thing happened to my friend, so welp

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    kFGM1Ed

Just finished main story, going for the sevii islands now. Really great hack overall with the creative designs and changes in BST 👍👍

Maybe buff the other starters i guess, it's hard to choose other than the grass toad when its mega has highest BST of all. Also you can buff the level curve and improve the AI to make it more harder, but not as hard as Radical Red. Thanks for making the great hack.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Is there another way to get Ice Stone ? I can't seem to get it from Petipix despite catching bunch of them.

Years
  • kFGM1Ed

Just finished main story, going for the sevii islands now. Really great hack overall with the creative designs and changes in BST 👍👍

Maybe buff the other starters i guess, it's hard to choose other than the grass toad when its mega has highest BST of all. Also you can buff the level curve and improve the AI to make it more harder, but not as hard as Radical Red. Thanks for making the great hack.

I'm not so sure about the starters, since they're the average of every stat, however yes, I may make it a little more harder, also, thank you for playing

Years
  • very interesting rom hack, some fusions are really well made and tbh its really fun.

although the game is definitely way too easy and while some NFE fusions like Farrokuda were doing just fine in their 40s (was trying to get liquidation faster) fusions like Argoro are basically dead weight (def needs some buffs).
    this is somewhat common in this rom sadly, some fusions are way too strong to ignore (Venugarde, M-Gallazard, Diggworth etc etc) while others are straight out not worth using whatsoever.
    granted, the rom hack is so easy you can still use whatever you want, i sweeped most of the game with Diggworth by just spamming quick attack and eventually bulldoze

difficulty and broken fusions aside, the game could get some quality of life updates maybe? i would highly suggest a nature changer and only needing the HM in the bag to work also please tell me how you got screenshots in your main post, i beg you

Years
  • Yes, I know about the difficulty, and yes, some fusions were definitely broken, also it has some qol, like forgettable HMs, and I will in the future since this is somewhat of a Beta for the Whole game with every mon, (That I'll do using the Radical Red engine), also, I tried with a lot of pages to post images but the one that worked for me was i.postimg.cc

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Flash says it does 60 damage, when i used it, it only lowered Accuracy

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    ive gone through many Snowpokes, no dawn stone, only a bunch of mega stones, nvm got it after 2 hours, also might i suggest making the dawn stone and gallazardeite easier then 5%? sense its really tedious to grind both of them for my starter

Last edited:
    Years
  • ive gone through many Snowpokes, no dawn stone, only a bunch of mega stones, nvm got it after 2 hours, also might i suggest making the dawn stone and gallazardeite easier then 5%? sense its really tedious to grind both of them for my starter

Each pokemon has only 2 possible held items a 20% and a 5% one, so I can't make them easier, also, now ruffyu can also have the dawn stone

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    i see, well after going through 40 snowpokes and 60 raltsmanders without getting galladezardite, its anoyying, might i suggest a store in cinnabar to buy mega stones for maybe 10k each? or add it to dept store?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    alright, well, if you can maybe check if Galladezardite can be found on raltsmanders cause ive caught 60 and no luck

Back