• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Another question, stone evos, do they get actual movesets after evo with stone?, and where may i find Kantonian applepoke?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think I might be using an outdated rom, I have Metshrew at level 40 but it isn't evolving.

Just download the newer version, this post is updated, and since it has the same name your save will still work, if for some strange reason it doesn't you can find it wild on Cerulean Cave (I know it's not the same as raising it, but if it is still bugged then it's the only answer)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    I downloaded the newer version and yep it works. Totally worth it. Your designs are amazing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    You only get one fossil, Do you get the other one later or is the pokemon in the wild?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'd like to ask about Coswag, as its a legendary, its not included in the encounters, but I can't think of where he could be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Is Zapdos in the powerplant supposed to be a crocodon? I feel like that's unintentional.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Ah, and Articuno is a Tothorn. I assume something is probably wrong here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Yep, all static pokemon are broken. Got it. Magikarp is an exeggutor, and mewtwo is a tangela.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    How do you even get an Ice Stone? No pokemon has it like the mega stones and I'm already against Giovanni and found none.

Back