• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2022
    how do i download the game? I have the emulator and fire red rom but i cant fond an up to date version of the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    Is anyone else having an issue with Moonblast crashing the game? I had to remove it from my railossom and I'm unable to get past the champion bc he has moonblast on his first mon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I haven't been able to find squiron in the saffari zone and I've been searching for a few hours

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    LIterally my second encounter in the whole game was shiny. I had not received pokeballs at the time of the encounter. fml :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    I think that's a problem with the rom base, on which rom did you patch it?

Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) with the mgba emulator 😔I managed to beat the game though so I'm not all that worried about it. I had a blast playing through the whole game and am excited for the full game with new fusions to come out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    How does Grablade evolve? im assuming its a dawn stone because mine is level 52 and hasn't evolved. thanks in advance

Back