• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galaxy Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
  • I will try it out later, but right now im playing another hack. btw, I only just started ROMs the other day so I still have some trouble with em...

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
    Years
  • Looks good, tiles look great and I can see your holding back some of the story. Can't wait for the next pre beta :P

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • Man, I can't wait till 0.50 is released! Take your time though. No need to rush a good thing, right? If the postion is open, I would love to be your Beat Tester for this game. I've played every pokemon game out in U.S.A, and Pokemon Green. I've played quite a bit of the hacks on this site, and I'm able to spot glitches and bugs quickly enough. I don't have that much expeirence, but I make up for it with punctuality, determination, and enthusiasm.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Arcelio, don't revive threads which are a month-old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back