• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galaxy Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • Ah, cool, I just finished the pre-beta. It was...cool, I guess, but there wasn't really anything to do or see:P Next release time, try for a longer release, k? Anyways, I found some bugs.

3-1.png

2-2.png

1-1.png

All the same. TRAINER'S should be TRAINERS.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Ah, cool, I just finished the pre-beta. It was...cool, I guess, but there wasn't really anything to do or see:P Next release time, try for a longer release, k? Anyways, I found some bugs.

3-1.png

2-2.png

1-1.png

All the same. TRAINER'S should be TRAINERS.

Lol i warned you it small, i just wanted to put something out there, just so I can take a while to release the next pre-beta, the next pre-beta will finish after the 2nd Gym.

I'll fix those up.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Well well, another hack bound for greatness! The only thing I oppose is the bright green text the Prof. Uses, hurts my poor little eyes. Hehe, but I like it none the less!
    Don't give up, you are on a roll!

~0A :t282:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • And kebbles back. Good god 2009 is certainly interesting. Mitchel doing 2 hacks kebbles returning a bunch of masterpiece hacks are going along great things with technology is super and i am supposedly supposed to become charming fall in love a few times according to the stars. Well then enough of that im here to talk bout the hack.
    So yeah kebbles back. Yay. Hopefully things go well and your hack succeeds. Good luck have fun hacking and hope your computer runs well from now on.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Nice. A little text errors, but still nice.
    Good job, kebbley!

They will be fixed :)

Also, "your" should be "you're", because it's basically saying "you are".

Will be fixed :)

Well well, another hack bound for greatness! The only thing I oppose is the bright green text the Prof. Uses, hurts my poor little eyes. Hehe, but I like it none the less!
    Don't give up, you are on a roll!

~0A :t282:

I was kinda thinking that to lol.
    He isn't the Prof. either, that was Dexter the Pokedex guy.
    Thanks for the support :D

And kebbles back. Good god 2009 is certainly interesting. Mitchel doing 2 hacks kebbles returning a bunch of masterpiece hacks are going along great things with technology is super and i am supposedly supposed to become charming fall in love a few times according to the stars. Well then enough of that im here to talk bout the hack.
    So yeah kebbles back. Yay. Hopefully things go well and your hack succeeds. Good luck have fun hacking and hope your computer runs well from now on.

Lol i will agree the 09 is certainly intresting.
    Lol arnt we all.
    Yeah well its a new computer so I would guess its got a few miles to go before it breaks down again lol *Cross Fingers*
    Thanks.

I love the palette and the tiles, may i ask what rombase you're using? I know you give credits, but it is a single rombase, or did you compile it yourself?

As iPro answered, and it's a single rom base, i didnt compile it.

It's a ROMBase made by Crashink Punk Rocker.

Correct! :D
    Also ive scripted a few new events, and done some mapping and inserted some D/P Pokemon, all is going well, hopefully some new screenies up soon :)
    ALSO SUPPORT THE HACK WITH THE NEW SUPPORT BAR :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Great hack and good tiles!
    Maybe you should put more D/P pokemon in your hack.
    Keep it up and I hope to see more screenshots!:)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Attention Kebbles.

Boo ya! Another Kebbles Hack! (I always liked
    Kebbles' Hacks! No matter Rombase it is!) (Even Emerald)

Anyway, do you want me to report the Glitches for you?
    If u don't want to, I'll remove this part right away.

Pic 1: Spelling mistake. Should be thought, not thourght
    Pic 2: Pokedex doesn't dissapear after the Player picked it up.

Suggestion: It would be better if you get OW Spriter and a Spriter
    to Sprite the Hero/Heroine Sprites. (Yea, same old me, who always
    thinks Sprites is a important part of a Hack.) It would also be better if
    Suicune OW is a MD Suicune OW.

Apart from that, the Hack's great!

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Boo ya! Another Kebbles Hack! (I always liked
    Kebbles' Hacks! No matter Rombase it is!) (Even Emerald)

Anyway, do you want me to report the Glitches for you?
    If u don't want to, I'll remove this part right away.

Pic 1: Spelling mistake. Should be thought, not thourght
    Pic 2: Pokedex doesn't dissapear after the Player picked it up.

Suggestion: It would be better if you get OW Spriter and a Spriter
    to Sprite the Hero/Heroine Sprites. (Yea, same old me, who always
    thinks Sprites is a important part of a Hack.) It would also be better if
    Suicune OW is a MD Suicune OW.

Apart from that, the Hack's great!

Emerald? :S
    Nah its okay i have already fixed them spelling mistakes, not the pokedex yet tho.
    The OW's of the hero/heroin will be changed by either the next pre-beta or the beta after that.
    And ill get around to getting a new suicune OW, in the mean time lets deal with more important stuff, like...

An update! :D
    I stayed up all night last night inserting about 30 d/p pokemon, including all there attacks, evo's, stats and pokedex entries.
    Ive mapped up to the 2nd town, finished the first gym, scripted some even better events, few rival events, (Im getting better at scripting as i go along :D), and tons of other suprises, expect to see screens in the next day or to, as the weekend is coming, party time :D :D
    So i will be having a day or 2 break, prob friday and saturday.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • I got bored as decided to take a couple of screens, they dont show anything special cause I dont wanna spoil anything, but hey its something, so enjoy..

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back