• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Game Map Off

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    For DD and Blaze: Both of your maps were good, dudes. Just make your maps more unique. Really good style and make sure it makes sense. I've seen maps with rivers (not pools, rivers) on rooftop of the PKMN Lab.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • +1, oh well theres always next year
    You made me die when you said "next year". =P BUT There's this Halloween Event, which I honestly dunno what's about, but maybe there's some events also. But probably relating to Halloween I guess. :PP

Years
  • When I first posted my map early on, I thought I had a chance of making into the top 10, but the quaity continually improved after I posted mine, so I don't feel too bad. Good luck to everyone that made it through!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Haha.
    I'm really glad these people progressed, mine wasn't exactly "Explosive."
    Just a remake. X3
    I think I would be really confused if would've mine won this thing XD

There's always next year, hm?

Good luck to the semi-finalists!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

• You're a bit too late but I'll let it go.

Maps progressing to Judging:

colcolstyles
    lalo0101
    DrFuji
    XD003
    Ven
    TB Pro
    Vampire://Krimm
    Abnegation
    Luck
    ForeverRed

I'm a bit saddened that mine didn't make it to judging, but meh... it was probably too simple. xD Oh well, good luck guys! :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

• It was a revamp of Littleroot Town :|.

I don't think things should lose points just because they're a revamp,

I understand you're going for creative stuff here (I know I'd be, because I'm very creative and I love seeing someone reaching out and making something all thier own, which I would've done if I had my regular computer not a day after finding this to make a map) but it takes creativity to remake something, you know.

But, whatever.

My two cents.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I ALWAYS miss these events! Someone seriously needs to PM me when these things are happening, cuz I always find out about them too late... *extremely sad face*

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I ALWAYS miss these events! Someone seriously needs to PM me when these things are happening, cuz I always find out about them too late... *extremely sad face*

You should probably check PC more often. I check at least twice a day XD and it was writtenn huge on the top. But anyways, I think the revamp of little route town shoulda been allowed. I mean, so what, there was a base to it. But they still did a great job in my opinion, and it was different. It's like paraphrasing an article for a report.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • All that changed in Littleroot was the tiles but the map did change, it had tall grass and a mountain if I remember, xP

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • All that changed in Littleroot was the tiles but the map did change, it had tall grass and a mountain if I remember, xP

I thought it was pretty awesome, but I guess as far as originality goes it was topped by the ones that made it. Oh well. If they do make Gen 5 remakes of R/S I hope it looks kinda like that.

Back