• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Game Map Off

link12552

decade club
Years
  • Map

Map Name: Coastal Cave
    Tool Used: MS Paint
    Map Shot:
    Map2.png

Credits:
    Tiles- EpicDay
    Additional Comments: painstakingly thrown together in MS Paint

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Map Name: New Route
    Tool Used: Advance Map
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Just Fire Red tiles made by Game Freak. :)
    Additional Comments: It would be the first route in my ROM hack. The starter town is located to the left, and players have to travel through the grass to get to the second town. Alternatively, if the player is at the second town, and the player wants to get to the starter town, the top half can be used as a quick short-cut to the players home town, and this is why it has no grass. I tried to go for a "natural look." Weaker Pokemon such as Zigzagoon and Pidgey would be found on this route, as well as trainers setting out on their Pokemon journey. :) I thought this map would only take me a little while to create, but I kept trying to improve it, so it took me much longer than I expected. xD
    I've so lost. xD But what the heck, I had fun creating the map. :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Map Name:
    Mt. Moon Laxamentum​

Tool Used:
    Good ol' fashioned Paint​

Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    All things custom made are by me, but everything else and materials to make those custom things is thanks to Spriter's Resource :3​

Additional Comments:
    This was supposed to be in a comic (Hint why it's called Mt. Moon Laxamentum) and this was a really nice piece I made, so, why not enter with it?​

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Map Name: Victory League Path
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Mega huge credits to Kyledove and Alucus for tiles. altariaking for the palettes. LU-HO for the tool. Gamefreak and Nintendo for the games. LOL.
    Additional Comments: I really like it. It's not bad I think. xD Good luck to me and everyone else. x]

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
  • Map Name: Route 23 (Above Water)
    Tool Used: RPGXP
    Map shot:
    10oohue.jpg

Credits: I found the GSC tileset in Mortenkein's Pokémon Resources, which was part of another pack I downloaded. I have, however, added a few tileset additions, as the tileset was incomplete (None really noticeable in this map)
    Additional Comments: Well, I made this map for my game Inferno Red, which takes place 1-2 years before the events of GSC. The original problem with making the map was that there were no GSC Version of the Route 23 tiles (Victory Road Gate). So, I had no map to base it off of - RBY OR GSC. Thats when I needed to find a way to improvise the map design. First thing I had to do was come up with the theory of what happened to it, which stemmed into a small backstory (See below). And from that, this map was made.

Backstory: It's been nearly 1.5 years since Red has started his journey from Pallet Town, and he's just about done with the Kanto League. Just as he's rounding his way to Cinnabar Island, an earthquake shakes Kanto. It has seemingly no effect, except for one spot that nobody really visits unless for a specific reason - Route 23, the Victory Road Gate. The earthquake cracked open a nearby dam, and instantly water came pouring out, flooding the southern half of the route. The earthquake had other repercussions; On the same route, it caused a rock slide to occur atop Victory Road, effectively blocking off the exit - both inside and outside. Thankfully, there were no casualties, and everyone was safely evacuated. Now the route goes through constant heavy rain, and bold trainers from all across the Kanto and Johto region have come to see the wreckage of the route which'd lead them to their destiny.

haack16

MYTHBUSTER!
    Years
  • Map Name: Route 737
    Mapshot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Game Freak for making these tiles!
    Info About This Map:

Just so you know the houses are there because of some events that are special to this Route. Route 737 is one of the routes in my Pokemon hack called Pokemon Myth Islands, and the names of the routes, like Route 737 come by my interest in aircraft so every route is named by a aircraft, and some of the towns too!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Map Name: Littleroot Town :D
    Tool Used: RPG Maker XP
    Mapshot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: The Dewitty for making these wonderful tiles.
    Info: I was bored, and I decided to make this revamp Littleroot town using some graphics that Dewitty made.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Map Name: Golden Town
    Tool Used: AdvanceMap
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Everyone on the first post of my hack thread
    Additional Comments: A city where you battle the second gym, it has a forest to the left and a cave in the north east.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Map name: N/A
    Map shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Pretty sure this is all my own(except, you know, THE WHOLE TILESET), so N/A
    Additional Comments: The pink stuff are cherry blossom petals from the northern town, which is a popular destination purely for the cherry blossom trees. The western path leads to a main port town, and the village itself is little more than a pit-stop for tourists, although many people stay for the beautiful view, the gorgeous vegetation, and the short distance to go to the beach.

You gotta love when you give something that will never be used a backstory, right?

Last edited:

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Map name: N/A
    Mapshot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: FangkingOmega
    Additional Comments: None really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Map Name: N/A
    Tools Used: I'm the first to use photoshop here right?
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credit: Goes to Dewitty,EpicDay and Nintendo.

Additional Comments:
    I haven't mapped in a while, so i just wanted to try out. kbye.

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
  • Map Name: Kahakai Beach
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Pokémon Fire Red ROM and Tilesets
    Notes: Kahakai Beach is not only a beach, but also a village. However, since it is more known for its fabulous beaches, that is what it is named for. It is greatly recognized as the #1 tourist attraction in the whole region. It is also a common stop for fishermen, who rejoice at the great fishing. The only rule is that they keep their distance from swimmers. Kahakai Beach is visited by trainers on their journeys as well, due to the presence of the Gym, which trains not Water types as one would expect, but Ground types. To the west is a long water route, leading to the port town of Mokuawa, and to the north is the mountain Ahimauna.

Couldn't resist coming up with a whole backstory. Names are based off of actual Hawaiian words. Kahakai means beach, moku means ship, awa means port, ahi means fire, and mauna means mountain.

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Map Name: Crater City
    Tools Used: A-Map

picture.php

Notes:
    A city that was built in a meteor crater. The first city you go to after your hometown, and it houses the 8th gym. Also this is from my Hack-in-progress, Sapling.

Drithlan

Self Proclaimed Cartographer
    Years
  • Game: Ruby
    Map Name: Windy Valley
    Tool Used: A-Map
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Comments: In this map I used all stock Tiles.
    The cave with jigglypuff on top is an accessible cave in which you can talk to jigglypuff. (Both you and jigglypuff are inside the cave and cannot be seen.)

At the top middle, where the Mountain and the Forest meet is designed so a player cannot see that spot.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Map Name: Vulnest Town
    Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Dewitty, Epic Day, Spriter K, TB [Pro], rhevarhe_duh, Alistair, Wesley FG - I think that is all of them...
    Additional Comments: The villigers believe that the spirit of the volcano once wiped out an army comprised of a thousand nations from advancing on the town hundreds of years ago. As a result, they have created a shrine within the town to give thanks to the volcano. Perhaps if you venture deep into the volcano, you may find the elsuive spirit...

Also, the ledge on the left has an item or something :P

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Map Name: Route 301

Tool Used: RMXP

Map Shot:
    Spoiler:

Credits: Whoever originally put together the FR/LG tileset for RMXP.

Notes: This is the first route for my project "Pokemon Cerise".

Back