• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Giovanni Origins [FULL RELEASE - PLAY JOHTO NOW!]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yo Great a new patch and it sounds awesome by the additions just one thing in lavender town on the upperfloor are you supposed to do something there becase i tried it and got a gameover screen like i died or something😅

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Yo Great a new patch and it sounds awesome by the additions just one thing in lavender town on the upperfloor are you supposed to do something there becase i tried it and got a gameover screen like i died or something😅

Do it again, but keep clicking through 😂

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yeah btw i dont know if its a bug but you cant buy tms like Aurora beam and water pulse at celadon dept store

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    i wont play this yet, waiting for Johto to be finished first, but i am very interested in seeing this progress it looks neat so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yeah do you need like a silph scope or something on top of lavender tower? Because whatever i do I just get a gameover screen

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Have completed the game awesome job man would be awesome if you do the johto region too because the npcs talking about it make me hype😄

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Welcome to Pokémon: Giovanni Origins

Like many other games on the Poké Community Forums, this a Pokémon Essentials game, not a ROM hack, therefore no downloads include the distribution of ROMs.

In this story, set roughly 20 years before the events of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue, you play as the childhood friend of Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.

Growing up in Saffron City, you and Giovanni will traverse Kanto and Johto together, challenging for gym badges and championships along the way. You will witness first hand the backstory of Giovanni, watching from the sidelines as your friend ventures down a dark path, turning to a life of crime.

As you explore Kanto and Johto, you will see the vast difference 20 years can make to a region. You will find characters and references to the future games hidden everywhere you look. Enjoy exploring the Pokémon world long before the stories of legendary Pokémon trainers such as Red and Blue.

>>>>>>>>>> Google Drive link v1.0.6 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>> Mediafire link v1.0.6 - Kanto complete! Click here! <<<<<<<<<<

[URL="https://reliccastle.com/threads/6220/"]>>>>>>>>>> Link to Relic Castle thread <<<<<<<<<<
    [/URL]

>>>>>>>>>> Link to Game Documentation! Click here! <<<<<<<<<

Key features:

Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Socials - let's talk Pokémon! I collect and play!

TikTok - DaleFails
    Instagram - DaleFailsGaming

Essentials version and Plugins used:

Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

I be honest with you i think this game have potential but still lacking execution because maybe because this is still on early phase

I found some bug that need to fix example is any character that walk on dirt road including mc looks like their feet being submerged into to road and on road 10 although the overworld clearly raining during battle there no raining effort, this is some bug which need fix i found

As for the game world i think the game world need more revamp, although the wild area have little bit different the city is the main concern because the city is not really different from the original game, you need to re-design the city so it looks more different from the original. Interior also need more better puzzle because it's too simple. In safari zone we can also use normal pokeball and safari zone functions like normal battle I don't know it's intentional or bug. There's also some bug that i not listed because i think it's not good for you doing overwork

As for pokemon species you need some original form to show this is happening in past just like hisui on hisui form on legend of arceus, during the adventure we need to teach HM move to our Pokémon to move on the adventure is also let down

I hope you don't mind about this suggestion and critic 🙏
    Please stay healthy and stay safe 👍🙏

Last edited:

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Latest Patch (v1.0.7)!

Updates:​
    • Celadon Department Store updated. Vendors now sell all Pokéball types and various battle items such as Red Card, Eject Button etc.
    • Move re-learner added to the Pokémon Championships (League).
    • Merchants added to Cerulean City selling all of the type Gems and Incense held-items.
    • HM moves Cut and Strength have been significantly buffed.
    • TMs are now re-usable!
    • Various rare berries added to the Safari Zone.
    • More battle items can now be purchased from Celadon Medicines (such as the Ability Capsule).
    • Pokémon Masseuse added to Fuchsia City to assist with friendship evolutions.

Thanks again to everybody playing and giving feedback!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Maybe I sound like a broken record but at the top of lavender tower is it supposed to be an event? Because ive tried it serveral times but all I get is the game over screen when I am looking at the posts

Years
    • Seen today
    Maybe I sound like a broken record but at the top of lavender tower is it supposed to be an event? Because ive tried it serveral times but all I get is the game over screen when I am looking at the posts

You have to go past the game over screen. Keep on pressing the advance text button.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024

It's intentional go past that game over screen there another sequence

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Latest Patch (v1.0.7)!

• Celadon Department Store updated. Vendors now sell all Pokéball types and various battle items such as Red Card, Eject Button etc.
    • Move re-learner added to the Pokémon Championships (League).
    • Merchants added to Cerulean City selling all of the type Gems and Incense held-items.
    • HM moves Cut and Strength have been significantly buffed.
    • TMs are now re-usable!
    • Various rare berries added to the Safari Zone.
    • More battle items can now be purchased from Celadon Medicines (such as the Ability Capsule).
    • Pokémon Masseuse added to Fuchsia City to assist with friendship evolutions.

Thanks again to everybody playing and giving feedback!

If you can and it's maybe not disturb the game essence i hope No HM need to progress the story, it waste the slot for good move for cut and forced us to use flying type in party just so i can fast travel maybe kill the freedom to make party composition. Some pokemon move also appears on the upper left on the screen like sword dance and dragon dance. Also you forget to include max revive in store maybe

Also thank you for the update 🙂🙏

Last edited:

DaleFails

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    If you can and it's maybe not disturb the game essence i hope No HM need to progress the story, it waste the slot for good move for cut and forced us to use flying type in party just so i can fast travel maybe kill the freedom to make party composition. Some pokemon move also appears on the upper left on the screen like sword dance and dragon dance. Also you forget to include max revive in store maybe

Also thank you for the update 🙂🙏

I will look to make HMs into usable items rather than moves in the future. Leave this with me and I will add it to the list before the eventual Johto release. Thanks again! I do also need to look into the weird move animations too...!

Where do you find a metal coat in order to evole scyther?

Please look at the Game documentation linked for any questions on where to finds items.

Latest Patch (v1.0.8)!

• Pokémon Centre's given an internal visual overhaul to look more vintage.​
    • Mint Shop added to Fuchsia City, allowing you to change the Nature of your Pokémon.​

Back