• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Ok I'm sorry if this is counted as Necroposting but I'm uploading the CBS as I type this so good news! I'll send it to GLL in a PM.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    it's good to see that one of you is still working on this, i had given up hope on it been released.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm downloading it as I type. Thanks a lot, Pingu. ^_^

Now, the only downside, as Pingu told me in his PM, is that the variables are gone, so I have to re-add them. But it shouldn't be too tough because I do have the other demo that a member here uploaded for me (the name escapes me, though...lol), so I can just copy and paste them. I'll get to work on that this week. First, I have to finish off my Christmas AMV. :D

Years
  • @mitchman_93 - O.o, So lemme get this straight, you wanted this topic locked because of inactivity by necroposting in it? That's not what you wanna do man.

~Reported~

-Krobe

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Sorry for necro-posting to many dead threads aren;t locked
    What the? That's a stupid reason to post in an old thread. If old they aren't locked, then there's no reason to go back and lock them if nobody is posting in them. Don't do that again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back