• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, most of them are from the Resource thread here.

Update
    Well, I've mapped the Dance Theater, except for the events. And I've started to code the CBS for the Rival battle in Cherrygrove. If I can get that to work, it might be implemented everywhere. But, however, my knowledge is limited, and I'd only be able to code it for 1 opposing Pok?mon, and not having more.

Which reminds me, Sceptile_Master, can you code a Pok?Gear? Also, I have more positions in mind for this game. For starters, I'd need a few graphic artists who can revamp the trainers from G/S/C, as well as the Pok?mon sprites from G/S. I was thinking of having the old sprites for the first 251 Pok?s, similar to what FRLG did with the first 151.

Years
    I have a gsc boy trainer! later i'll edit my post for the girl

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Hold tight, my man, I just got a fresh load thanks to a rabid sequencer at Vgmusic and I'm in the process of re-instrumentising it, sorting it and weighing it against what I have so far.

Also, I have someone remixing it, so don't just grab the batch straight off of VGm.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Okay, then.
    Update
    Well, I've already mapped Route 38, and I also did the labels for each cave, route, and town in Johto. I'll soon start mapping Route 39, and Olivine. BTW, does anyone have, along with that Sudowoodo charset I still need, a Miltank charset? I'll need it for that Moomoo Farm. I'll try to get screens of Rte 38 tomorrow.

On a different story, I've started to make a Battle Frontier chipset. Maybe I'll be able to post that here, too. I've already put in the Pike, and I'm working on the Palace. But it looks like this: if you'll want to make the Frontier, you'll need to use different chipsets combined.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, here are the screens I promised you guys.

The first two are from the Ecruteak Gym, before battling Morty, and after when you're getting his TM. And no, there isn't a CBS yet. Screen 3 is of the Gatehouse between Ecruteak and Route 38. And of course, the last three are from Route 38. Comments welcome!

Years
    pkmn-master said:
    Hey lance well i don't make games but when ever I download something then play it,It doesn't work.It says something about:File not supported. And your game looks awesome!
    I really want to play it.So please try to "support" it! okay!

pkmn-master said:
    :os: WOW!!!!! this is the best game ive seen in weeks!!!!!

^_^(~(look above you need to do something about it!)~)^_^

OOT:check out pokemon white too it's cool
    PLEAZE READ I need you to do that BAD!!!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Hey,your game is freaking hell good!!!!!!!!!!!I'm loving it x 100!!!!!

Pls tell me when your game/demo is coming out?It will be an inspiration.....nvm mind that!!!!!!!I will post bout the inspiration part later.

Keeo it coming!You got my support!!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The screens are looking great, mate! How about shading the outline of the messagebox a bit darker though to seperate them from the BG?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, everyone.

UPDATE
    Well, I've finished mapping Olivine City, and as for the Lighthouse, I tried to revamp the GSC one. I'll post a screen of it tomorrow. I've also done the PC, and Mart.

@pkmn-master: I'd give you another demo that's "supported" but I don't have internet access on my home computer, so I can't yet. Maybe in the first week of September...

@Webmaster Tyler: What do you mean? Be more specific, please.

And, as for the demo questions, the next demo might be released by the end of September, because if you recall, I did say it would be up to Cianwood City.

1 more thing: Again, I need that Miltank charset badly! I had to resort to using the RTP cow charset in the meantime. Also, that Sudowoodo one is still needed.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I'm pretty sure Tyler means, the invisble floor part, if you stand on the wrong place.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Whoot!! it ISH the best thing ive seen for MONTHS!!
    The former beta link didnt workish so when do you have the next one ready ^^? I really want to try this one ^^

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Check PT's music page for the GSC music I promised. PM me for the link if you don't have it. Or, if you want the originals, they're at VGmusic.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    The game looks awesome!!!But,I could not download your first demo in 30mb!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back