• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, here are the screens I promised. But first, let me answer questions and comments.

(Quote from Dudedude):The game looks awesome!!!But,I could not download your first demo in 30mb!!!(End Quote)
    After that one, I posted a demo on rpgi.net, but their site is down. Does anyone know the new site, if any?

@Pkmn-master: Don't worry about it. In about 5-6 days, I'll either give you the old demo, or release the next demo, since I'll be getting home internet service again. So just hold tight for a while.

@Mattgcn: Thanks for that. I'll download them in 5-6 days, for reasons stated above.

@Mudkip Girl: Thanks for your comments, and like I said for Dude, the rpgi site is down, so that's why that demo is down. The next demo should be in a few days to a week or 2.

Now here's the screens:

Pokémon: GlitterGold

Screen 1 is of the bottom part of Route 39. Screen 2 is the top part of Olivine City. Screen 3 is at the Gym, when the hero's talking to the Rival. Screen 4 is near the PC. Screen 5 is a screen of the Lighthouse, featuring the one I tried to remake from GSC. And lastly, Screen 6 is in the Olivine Cafe, when that Sailor gives the hero HM04. Comments welcome!

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
    nice screens, they are awesome!
    i see you are using my houses for this town, and thats great :D
    but i dont like it when people are giving a different look on my houses.
    like the roof thats longer or shorter. if you want i can change the houses a bit so it will look better. i dont have the original set of my houses, but can you upload them so i can change it?

keep the updates going :P

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Okay, thanks Imakuni?. And freakboy, I'll upload it on Monday if you want, assuming you want the chipset.

UPDATE
    Well, I've mapped all of Olivine, except for the last floor of the Lighthouse. After this, I'll start mapping Route 40, but I'm wondering if I should put the Battle Tower there, or leave it for the Battle Frontier I was planning to put into the game... I guess that's something you guys should vote for. Of course, I would need Frontier chipsets.

That reminds me, I could use a chipset maker. Someone that can make chipsets, such as the Battle Frontier, but if I do decide to put the Frontier in, it might take more than 2 chipsets to do. BTW, you guys can vote until Tuesday. Dawson or Daegon, can one of you make a poll for this, or reopen the one I had earlier?

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Wonderful new screens, except for that lighthouse. Blech. Try to make a larger version of the one in Slateport or Lilycove, or, make a custom cylindrical grimy building.

Oh, and all the music is up now on PT's server, except for a few small items.
    Clickalinka

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in a while. I have mapped up to Route 41, and plan to start mapping Cianwood City tomorrow. BTW, don't expect me to update much since school just started, and I may or may not be able to use my computer on weekdays. No new screens at the moment.

@mattgcn:Those things in Slateport and Lilycove aren't lighthouses, BTW. I've been trying to cut and paste the one in Fangking's Johto tileset. I'll see if I can make it better. That Lighthouse was an attempt at a revamp, BTW.

@freakboy:I'll try to post them tomorrow, if possible.

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Could someone plz send me the demo? I tried d/l'ing it, but it didnt work, and I dont wanna d/l a 30mb file (i have a d/l limit) thanks.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Sorry for not posting for a while. I have been working on this game, and I have programmed using SURF, CUT, STRENGTH, and ROCK SMASH (though it may need work...) in the game. The problem with SURF is that

1) I don't have a Marina charset with SURFing sprites, so if anyone could provide this, I'd appreciate it, and

2)For all the HMs, I don't have the Pokemon using it being shown.

Anyway, to ^, hang on, because I'm almost done with the latest demo. I'll try to post screens later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    You Should Post the Screens/Demos in the First post, Noobs don't check the whole thread all the time...

BTW: There are already Alot of Hiro Sprites out there... I have like 2 complete sets; running,surfing, Pokemon, bike.

BBTW: The colors of the Screens Hurt my Eyes!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Right I'll get to work on that pokegear you wanted, but because of college it will take a while.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    This game looks froeken awesome. This should answer some of my questions on how to do things in RM2K/3. And if I do learn how to do something, i'll be sure to put you in my credits.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Actually, yes. I intend to put some Hoenn Pok?mon there, and the rest will be on the Sevii Islands. When I'm done with Cianwood, which should be today, I'll post some screens, and get the demo ready for release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back