• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I have good news for everyone! My computer has finally been fixed! And, luckily, no files were lost in the process so GG is still on! With that said, expect a demo around New Years. So for those guys who wanted the demo, would you mind waitin' till then? And after this release, the demo shall go up to the Indigo Plateau. Well, I'm off to work on the game. And thanks for all the support, everyone!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Woot! Perfect timing too on my part. If you can, could you please post a link or something for the download? Otherwise, just send it to me through PM/E-Mail.
    Thanks very VERY much in advance.

Balladofwindfishes

A Spriter by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    cool, your pc is fixed.... a friend of mine (ironically is also remaking silver/gold/ and crystal, called platnium) had his computer broken too.... irony, oh and cool remake

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Balladofwindfishes said:
    cool, your pc is fixed.... a friend of mine (ironically is also remaking silver/gold/ and crystal, called platnium) had his computer broken too.... irony, oh and cool remake
    A lot of broken computers this year:P [p]BTW, I remember you from the Nsider, I always remember that Scyther(The Red one) anywhere....

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2008
    Up to the Indigo Platue man that rocks, I really cant wait, well i can and i will so ill jsut sit here waiting ........................................................................................................................... good job christmas is soon that'll pass some waiting time...............................................still waiting, cant wait man this is a great project keep up all ru good hard work!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, guys, I have more good news! I decided to release the demo a bit earlier than expected. This demo goes up to Cianwood, there's still no CBS or CMS, but that'll change come the next demo, and I've added a Flying system for when you get HM02. Enjoy, and post your comments and suggestions here.

https://rapidshare.de/files/9414900/Pokemon_GlitterGold.zip.html

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey....the demo was pretty good i liked your mapping ans stuff..... its a really great game but why does it start out in cinawood? and liek you odnt have strength or noting so you cant leave cinawood?......but neway awsoem game cant wait to see more.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Yeah mapping was preety good!

I realized the screen tinting so that was cool!

though you dont do much!

All you can do is talk to the locals
    and see suicoune (you should make a switch, because that event keeps on happening)

Any it was cool

Keep it up

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    East or West GymLeaderLance99 is the best. Thank goodness you pc got repaired.This is my happiest moment in my life wooooho.Best of luck for your next phase of this remake GymLeaderLance99.
    Did the previous demos were having new bark city.how shall i go out of cianwood city.

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey i found another glitch once you enter CherryGrove you imedialy go into battle with Kamon and once you beat him you go into battle with him again.....and this never stops....lol

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Wow I forgot about this. Now I've started college I have no time to do anything. I'm sorry but I can't do any coding work for you. I'll have to drop out. I'm really sorry.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I taught it was good. I was getting into it until the game froze. It had alot of bugs in it.
    The game froze for me after I picked totodile. The player got stuck at the table then the message box would not erase and I couldn't do anything.
    It was a pitty there was no running system or menu.
    The day/night effect happened in houses.

Just fix those out and this game will be great. Like the map work was really good- and your events seemed well done (for what I saw).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back