• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    i see..
    i`ll try to make some!

is there going to be a dark lugia in it?
    sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    GymLeaderLance99 Did you find something about that planet 1 file while entering prof. elms lab. Please help me.Thnx

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^I don't have the file. However, you can fix the problem by going to Elm's Lab's map properties and disable the parallax background option.

Update
    I've mapped Route 43 and Lake of Rage. However, I do still need a Gyarados charset, if anyone has one. I'll put up screens later.

EDIT: Here are the screens I promised everyone!]

Screens 1 & 2 are of Mahogany Town. Screen 3 is of the Mahogany Town- Route 43 gate. Screen 4 is of the gatehouse taken over by Team Rocket. Screen 5 is of Route 43. Screens 6-8 are of the Lake Of Rage. Comments welcome.

Last edited:

Waudby

Can i ask is Lance the Champion of the elite for in Fire red cos if he is i have the spirtes

Waudby

i think so ill just check ill edit this with the image if i have!

Waudby

Sorry to double post but im just wondering GymLeaderLance99 i have the lance character now i had to make it basically from scratch with just like 2 examples to work with i have it in rmxp format is this ok?

Here it is

Last edited:

Waudby

Yeah go ahead FlameGuru u may have to edit it a bit cos i didnt get chance to check it but if u use it please give credit to me, what is ur game?

Waudby

Kk im glad i could help if there is anythin else i can help with just ask, i would like to see this finished!!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    My game is Pokemon Metalic Silver.....also a remake of the G/S/C series!

Waudby

o kk yeah i checked it out earlier looks good, same as Gymleaderance99 if u need any help im here!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Waudby said:
    Sorry to double post but im just wondering GymLeaderLance99 i have the lance character now i had to make it basically from scratch with just like 2 examples to work with i have it in rmxp format is this ok?

Here it is
    I think it needs to be shaded a bit better, waudby.
    If you need something I'm always here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    ^I don't have the file. However, you can fix the problem by going to Elm's Lab's map properties and disable the parallax background option.

Where is that properties. please tell me.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^vivekharin: right-click on the map's name under the chipset and click "map properties".

^Waudby or Budgie_Boy: Any way you guys could make a Dragonite charset for the parts where Lance uses it against TR? And don't worry: I guarantee you'll receive credit. :)

EDIT: ^Waudby: Turns out I can't resize the charset. Any way you could format it for RM2K/3?

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    ^vivekharin: right-click on the map's name under the chipset and click "map properties".

^Waudby or Budgie_Boy: Any way you guys could make a Dragonite charset for the parts where Lance uses it against TR? And don't worry: I guarantee you'll receive credit. :)

EDIT: ^Waudby: Turns out I can't resize the charset. Any way you could format it for RM2K/3?
    Yep no problem, I'm starting to do some pok?mon charsets anyway! Do you want it the actual size of a dragonite or normal charset size?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back