• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I can wait, Waudby. :) As for those with that "planet 1" problem, just go to the map properties of the map of Elm's Lab and uncheck the parallax background box.

Update
    I've mapped Routes 46, 26, and 27. Next, I'll work on that gatehouse and Victory Road (or cave)

BTW, karensumbreon, this isn't a rom hack; it's a game being made in RM2K3.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    I can wait, Waudby. :) As for those with that "planet 1" problem, just go to the map properties of the map of Elm's Lab and uncheck the parallax background box.

Update
    I've mapped Routes 46, 26, and 27. Next, I'll work on that gatehouse and Victory Road (or cave)

BTW, karensumbreon, this isn't a rom hack; it's a game being made in RM2K3.

i have no idea what the difference between a romhack and whatever it is. oh and btw i get 2 mr pokemons house and nothing happens like it just freezes and i cant move

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Romhack: A hacked rom of an already-made game
    Rm2k3 Game: A game made using a program called "Rpgmaker2003" from scratch

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I decided to show some screens, but the rest will come over the weekend.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

Screens 1-3 are of Route 42, and the rest are of Ice Cave. Enjoy!

Waudby

Im sorry to hold your game progress up so much GymleaderLance i was just thinkin maybe sum1 else could do the dragonite set cos im busy with skool assignments and my battle system(which screenies will posted in my own thread soon)!!!

Waudby

GymLeaderLance i could still work on it but not until next week now thats y i said cud u find some1 else, but i may still find time. So u myt get one from me

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    It's already been released. Look back a few pages. And I'm working on the last few events for the TR Hideout, where you battle that executive after talking to the rival. And in place of Dragonite, I'm using Tyranitar for the time being. I should be able to post screens later today.

Waudby

Yay. Once again GymLeader im sorry for hinddering the progress too much. Have u had chance to check out my thread. Would you possibly be able to?

Waudby

Pokemon Opal, it has a screen of the Battle sysetm im working on plus some more to. Im currently still mastering the battle system layout.

Waudby

I could possibly learn how to do it with rm2k3, could u supply me a link to get the program and maybe how link to learn the features?

Waudby

thanks GymLeaderLance99 much appreciated. If rm2k3 is eaier to script in then i will switch programs and maybe make two games. Also can i script in rm2k3? if so how?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back