• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Ok im going out on a limb here cos i dont use rm2k3 anymore but if i remeber correctly u could do; on the ice tiles, create an 'on touch' event and then do a Move Event, make these move events fit into the path u want to take so like;

Tile 1 Tile 2

Tile 3

You could make a move event on tile one which moves you to tile 3 and then because you made tile 2 an 'on touch' event aswelll you move to tile 3 straight after. I hope this helped and i hope i got this right lol.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Do you have to pay for the program you're using? I'd like to make either Electric Yellow or Shining Crystal ;3

Waudby

GymLeaderLance have u tried out my idea? Yes this software is free but the free version isnt as legal as people want lol. Im not sure where to get it thought so dont ask me.

Waudby

Yeah he will be back probably doing some updates as we speak lol. Or not whicheva one. Neways GymLeader I downloaded the demo opened it up and tested my idea on the gym and it does work just need to get it exactly right. I did it.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Ok.... Does anyone know? I'm itching to make a game... and GymLeader I think this idea is great. And the game. ^-^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Thanks for all your comments, everyone! :) Problem is, I can't update or post much on weekdays since my mom has this stupid rule... Anyway, Waudby, I'll try it out, but could you post the way you did it with the commands?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Update

Originally, I had decided to not to include that "Buena's Password" thing, but seeing as how I was using a Crystal ROM to get everything, I decided to include it, so I redid the map for Radio Tower 2F to include Buena's area. As a result, I copied and pasted some of the tiles in Crystal to plug 'em in. I'll post screens of it later.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    jeez that looks cool GSC were my favorite games im glad someones remaking them. also I like the way you went beyond the three main times of day and added sunrise, sunset, etc...looks cool is what im saying. The only question i have from looking at your screenshots is, does the morning-day-night feature change the appearance of inside buildings too?

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Yeah... That's cause not all the inside maps have events that "cancel out" the day/night one. Heh, and thanks for your comments! I was thinking no one was going to post soon. :) BTW, welcome to PC! :)

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    aw man I have the demo but i don't have rm2k3 or whatever at my dad's house...have to wait till I get to my mom's to edit the elm lab thing

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, here are the screens I promised...

Pokémon: GlitterGold

Screen 1 is of the Radio Tower's 2F, before TR invades, and Screen 2 is of an officer who's apparently guarding a secret to be revealed in due time...
    Screen 3 is of Mahogany Gym, and Screen 4 is of the Radio Tower's 2F during the TR Invasion.
    Screens 5 & 6 are of the RT's 3F during the T.R.I., and Screens 7 & 8 are of floors 4 and 5, respectively.

Comments welcome, since the RT 2F screens are the first with some of GSC's tiles. And I might end up doing the same for the Underground Warehouse.

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    that looks awesome can't wait to see that that guard is guarding as a secret. *shivers in excitement*

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    u might be da 1st person on this board to complete any type of remake or new version with updated graphics of G/S/C!

anyway, keep up the good work, im flattered.
    But can we atleast get a screen of a pokemon battle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    gymleader lance in your post #390 you have a release when i play it it starts from lake of rage how can i start from new bark.please help me.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Yeah, I released that technical demo before fixing that. For everyone stuck with this, if you didn't know, just go to the intro map and right-click in the middle of the map, and pick "start hero point" or something like that (it has the icon of a sprite with an H on it).

And as for screens of the CBS, um... well, I haven't put it in yet... I'm waiting until I'm done with all of Johto's maps...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back