• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^If you're talking to me, I already have.

Anyhoo, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but these should more than make up for that. :)

The first four screens are of Lake of Rage, one with the Red Gyarados, and the others with Lance. The next 2 are of the Mart in Mahogany, controlled by Team Rocket at the moment. And the last 2 are of the Team Rocket Hideout Floor B1.

The first 3 are of the TRH Floor B2. The 3 after that are of the TRH's B3 Floor. The 7th is of the northwest part of B2F, and the last is of the hero's chat with the rival. Enjoy, and more on the way later!

Waudby

Nice screens GymLeaderLance its nice to see my sprite in there. Hope more screens soon.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    i still dont know how to fix the lane 1 thing
    i open the game go to my house get pokegear
    go to elm

"planet 1" stuffff

help

Waudby

Yh no problem GymLeadLance just glad to help i want to see this game finished, its looking really good!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    This game looks cool , will you add some new pokemon that not exist with the original Gold silver grass? (like Eevee etc.)

Waudby

Yh i think that would be good to, to place your own little mark in the vast wolrd of Pocket Monsters you should add a few 'suprises' during the game like guest apprences lol. I think the pokemon idea is good having like eevee im not sure it would work well in the grass thou cos then it would be to easy to get all evolutions. Maybe just get the choice during the game to go to a special place.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Heh, I may just do that in the game. When the time comes, of course. Now, I'm starting to place the events in the Mahogany Gym, but first, does anyone know what event coding I should use for the slippery ice?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back