• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Update
    I've finished all maps & events for Ecruteak, except for the Tin Tower, but I'll get to that later. Now, I'm just adding the battles and editing the text on some of the earlier routes. And, since I don't have any more school, I should be able to finish this demo soon. Thank you, Regents Week! :D Oh, and do you remember the Time Capsule? Well, I'm making it so you can travel back in time, but only in Kanto. Of course, when the time comes, you'll experience it yourselves... Expect a demo within the next 2 weeks. And Dawson or Daegon, can one of you reopen my Poll? Don't set a closing date. Thanks :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    @DennisRayquaza: I don't have a Burned Tower chipset, so I made it using a Gatehouse chipset.

I still have a few battles to code, but other than that, I'm almost done. BTW, funnybunny, could I use the Party, Experience, Battle, and Storage codings from your Champion demo? I'll give you credit for them.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    I know. Once my system is complete it should be good to go. It is the same as GSCs battle system anyhoo. That is what it is based on. Any more would use to many variables and the coding would be too hard to do.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I have some new screens to show. Screens 1 and 2 are of the new Pokemon Center. I decided to build it like FRLG because they had the counter like GSC did, and it was remade in the center, so I did it like that. Screen 3 is of the outer Goldenrod PC. I made it a few tiles smaller to match the FRLG outer PC. Screen 4 is a random shot of Ecruteak City, near the PC.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

BTW, does anyone who uses rm2k3kid's complete PC chipset, or rm2k3kid himself, know how to make the stair animation using it? That's what I made the PC in.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Oh right I forgot about having to change the whole chipset. Oh well hope it comes along and gets released NOT to download off 35MB.com.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back