• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Looks like a remake of Pokemon Gold.

You don't say. If even if I had read the title I would have never guessed that.;)

Anyway, looking good GymLeaderLance99. I only wish I'd made as much progress with my own game! Ahem...

:t131:Micklo

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Really? Wow, time flies! ^_^

Anyway, with school, me working on a music video, etc., I've only been working on the weekends, so not much in the way of updates. I'll say this though: I've made Route 23, the bit after getting out from Victory Road, a little more, erm, detailed. It's now a bit longer to get to the Plateau. I might just try to make the use of HMs important here. ^_^

MisterTdK

Game Maniak
    Years
    Yeh, i know what college does a game.

But, a question if youve done everthing to the league why dont you release a beta??

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Because I promised that the next beta I'd release would be up to the Elite 4, and up to the credits. Then, I'd begin work on the CBS, etc., and the next one would still be that far, but with the CBS.

BTW, it's actually High School I was referring to. I'm not that old yet. ^_^

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    This looks fantastic! Absolutely fantastic. It really looks like you put a heck of a lot of effort into this game and I congradulate you. I'm definately going to play it when you release a beta.

Keep up the stupendous work!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Okay, it's time for...

A Minor Update! lol
    Anyway, I've finished the events for Victory Road, including Silver's appearance. I've also mapped the lobby of the Indigo Plateau. However, I have a small request. I asked this in the request thread, but in case it doesn't get fulfilled, what with the topic switching from RMXP to other game-makers and back... Does anyone have an Abra (and family, while we're at it) charset I can use?

Oh, and as soon as I get it and put in the lobby's events, I may put up a few screens. ^_^

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    A Long-Awaited Kind of Update!! lol

Well, first off, sorry for not updating for the last month or so, but I had school to worry about, I was workin' on a few video projects, and...well, let's just say I was busy...^_^

Anyway, so far, I've only gotten as far as Elite Four Will's room in the Indigo Plateau, and, since it's been so long, I figured I'd share some screens. :)

Pokémon: GlitterGold

Screens 1 & 3-6 are of the Indigo Plateau's lobby room, and Screen 2 is of Will's room. It wasn't easy to make it, since I had to revamp some tiles from GSC...

Anyway, enjoy, and more updates soon *I hope*! ^_^ *hopes this doesn't get closed...*

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Thanks, but I'm not nearly so good at scripting. If I was, I'd already have a CBS, or I'd know how to do the boulder-pushing-down-a-hole thing. ^_^

EDIT: *notices post count* Yeah! My 800th post! :D lol

Years
    Lol, gratz man, and im not sure if this question was asked but, will there be a Beta?

If so, I want to be a glitch finder-er xD

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    ^Well, the next demo I've been planning to release would go up to the end of the Pokémon League challenge. So, that may be released in the coming weeks, or, at the rate I've been workin' on it so far, by January of '07. lol I doubt it'll be that long of a wait, but only time will tell...

And thanks, but I already have the beta-testers I'll need. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back