• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Glowing Silver

Do you like the Idea of going to Hoenn instead of Kanto?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Where will you take the Pokemon League Challenge? Indigo Plateau or Ever Grande City

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Where will you take the Pokemon League Challenge? Indigo Plateau or Ever Grande City

I might as well work on 2 hacks, I was going to temporarily stop this but I won't:

Okay, Actually I was planning on both, since R/S/E's Gym Leaders/Elite Four/Champion were already programmed into Fire Red so I can use those sprites.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I might as well work on 2 hacks, I was going to temporarily stop this but I won't:

Spoiler:

you should have put that in a spoiler, but are they really already in there, thats awesome.

defender725

Destroyer of Worlds
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2007
    y is it that the main sprite is of the guy from silver but the battle one isnt??

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, Cartman has 2 hack projects.
    Even it's only 2, but it's a lot when you're talking hacking.

In my opinion, I think there are too many Gold/Silver/Crystal remakes.
    Oh well, I hope that Palladium makes it, I haven't seen Cartman active on this thread for a while.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah, I haven't posted anything since I haven't been Hacking at all this weekend, I'm going to post a video really soon.

EDIT: Well, All I have to do is upload the 7 or 8 Videos I made up on Youtube.

I decided to make it that for the Hoenn's Starters that:

Sceptile will Learn Frenzy Plant and ThunderPunch around Late 30's to Early 40's.
    Blaziken will Learn Blast Burn and Fire Punch around Late 30's to Early 40's also.
    Swampert will Learn Hydro Cannon and Ice Punch around Late 30's to Early 40's also.

For Johto's:
    Meganium will Learn Frenzy Plant at Lv. 38. Since it evolves at Lv. 32.
    Typhlosion will Learn Blast Burn at Lv. 42. Since it evolves at Lv. 36.
    Feraligatr will Learn Hydro Cannon at Lv. 36 Since it evolves at Lv. 30.

So Basically for Johto just wait 6 Levels till after they evolve to get the special moves.

I might make Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn TM's

For Kanto's:

Not sure yet.

Once Someone replies I can post the videos.

Last edited:

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    wow all looks good, great 2 see youre back, but don't you think the levels for frenzy plant etc are low? i mean, hydro cannon at level 36? more like 56.

but still, all gd

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I decided to make it that you could battle Dawn, in Littleroot, since DP is in the same Period of time as GSC.
    Vs.Dawn1.png

Vs.Dawn2.png

Also I finished the Icon for the Pokégear.
    Pokegear2.png

Oh since I quit Palladium I decided to make a Diamond and Pearl Pre-make of course with some changes what fun what that be playing the exact same game on GBA when you can play it on the DS.

I'm going to make Mt. Silver soon and the battle against Red.

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • cool, pkmn trainer Dawn is in there.
    wonder if Lucas will be in there too?

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Could someone help me make the Logo for the title screen, If you want to help PM me.

Oh I decided to change one of the Rivals Frankie to look exactly like Brendan in RSE, the story behind it will say Frankie is the Twin brother of Brendan, Brendan is the older twin.

I hope this gets some votes for Hack of The Year.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The battle against Red? So soon? (Or is that one of the many changes the game has over GSC?)

Well, in the end, I think the game is not that much of a remake, but instead it became a more interesting game, with many region switches (which is something that can be either good or bad, as long as you don't make us switch too much or too few)

Keep it up, and, by the way, nice music remixes (they can be better I think, but at least you can handle them to not sound too annoying ;)... You have the loop problem, right?)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    The battle against Red? So soon? (Or is that one of the many changes the game has over GSC?)

Well, in the end, I think the game is not that much of a remake, but instead it became a more interesting game, with many region switches (which is something that can be either good or bad, as long as you don't make us switch too much or too few)

Keep it up, and, by the way, nice music remixes (they can be better I think, but at least you can handle them to not sound too annoying ;)... You have the loop problem, right?)

Actually I'm programming in Red's battle but You'll still battle him at the end of the game, I meant to say I'm starting to map Mt. Silver.

The music, that you heard in the video's loop since I took them from Emerald so there is no looping problem there.
    It is the Frontier Brain battle music.

Speaking of music can someone help make remixes of some of the GSC music.

I guess your right, I guess this can't even be called a remake I've changed too much from Silver as it is and I'm not even very far with this yet.

I call this a semi-remake.

Well since no one is replying I deleted the old post and this one has all the stuff from the old post but with more:

Well It looks like all 4 Pokémon Villain Teams are in this:

GalacticHQBuilding.png

GalacticHQGrunt1.png

GalacticHQGrunt2.png

GalacticHQGrunt3.png

GalacticHQGrunt4.png

GalacticHQGrunt5.png

GalacticHQGrunt6.png

I'm going to show the screens of Mt. Silver and the battle with red even though they're at the end of the game.

I'm trying to make a remake while at the same time come up with new Ideas.

Oh to make the map for the outside of the GALATIC HQ I replaced an unused map called SEVII ISLAND 8 or 9 so Fire Red had two unused maps.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    More updates such as May will get a DP version of her sprite made by someone who was nice enough to let me use it, uh the Galactic Commanders mentioned in one of the screens actually the commanders you'll see in this are from a POKEMON Diamond and Pearl Comic in SOUTH PARK style based off the TV Anime.

I'm going to sleep over at a friends house so not major updates for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back