• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    This is incredible by the way. I loved lvl3's hack and cleaned it out. Seeing the game with finalized gen 2 animation has helped me re fall in love with it. Quick question. What hack tool is used to alter the name of the creatures? Just a personal thing, I've never fully agreed with the naming convention of every iteration of this hack and would like a way to alter them to my liking. Would you be able to point me in the right direction for the tool to make this a reality for me?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2023
    Where Can I find Rock Smash? I can't find it anywhere, I need it to get through Ampre Cave.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    we got a gameboy original version, gameboy color version. im waiting for the updated graphic gba or maybe if possible the hgss version to make this so authentic youll question if its even a leak or an alternate timeline and someone just leaked the roms from there

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Is there a reason the pokedex entries are always bugged when looking at them through the pokedex menu option? It's always either stuck on page 1 or page 2.

Years
    • Seen today
    Have you done the Team Rocket radio tower stuff? It's obtained after that's done.

Years
    • Seen today
    That's in Ie Town in the postgame islands. It's just a castle dungeon with a shiny pokemon at the bottom of it and other than some grunts and such, that's all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Hello everyone. I am at the Rock Tunnel (in the abriged Kanto region) and wondering if there's a way to get Flash which I haven't found? Anyone give me a hand would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Excuse the bad editing but I made an interpretation for how the beta female MC would have looked like specifically for Reforged since this hack has become one of my favorites and is the only one of it's kind that actually has gender selection. I tried to keep her outfit closer to Gold/Ethan (hence the black hair) but not completely disregard Kris. Feel free to use the design.

Attachments

• Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)
      kris interpretation.png
      194.3 KB · Views: 51
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Excuse me, how can I get rid of the two slowpokes on route 103? I have two badges and I have searched through the whole city, but I have no clue

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    I got a shiny Chix! I was looking for a Tritales on Route 102 (I still don't have one) and it appeared! I would post it if I knew how to put an image, sorry. I know I need the URL, but I don't know how it works on an internet site

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Hey loving Reforged still. The islands are amazing (particularly the castle). Question: My Ditto for some reason I can't get to evolve. I assumed it was to use the Covenant Orb but that didn't work. Does it need to level up instead or something?

Back