• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Rool

Sprote the sprite, sprite the sprote!
Years
  • This game's coming together real well. Also, I know some sprites exist for the female character as it'd be out of place to use Kris in this. Will you use the beta version of her?

Sadly no, unless I can find a public, accurate gen 2 styled sprite of her, I don't think I'd be able to put the beta one in the game

Rool

Years
  • Game coming very soon, enjoy these last screenshots of some of the new content including the re-enabled Battle Tower & new postgame areas in the meantime!
    Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen today
    I cleared out time to play this beast of a hack when it drops. I've been playing a few of the leaked Game Boy games recently and most of them haven't been great sans Pokemon Picross and a few others. It's criminal that this game never saw public release as it's quite fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Will there be pokemon only found in the silver version? 🤔 Will there be skateboarding? I'm really in hype I can't wait🤩🤩

Last edited:

Rool

Years
  • Here's an update:
    We are currently waiting for only 11 sprites to be finished to release the game. which is not very far! I'd say it's about 98% of the sprites that are done. After that, Game release!

Rool

Years
  • Another and possibly final update:

Reforged sprites are now COMPLETE! Keep a close watch for final release in the next few days!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    wwwooowwww maybe it will be really "very very soon" like a Halloween gift😇

Back