• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    I would like to ask a few things too: How can i teach Thunderbolt to my Raitora?
    Raitora learns Thundebolt at Lv43
    https://github.com/lvl-3-g/Gold97SGB/blob/master/data/pokemon/evos_attacks.asm

Im playing this nowadays, anyone knows the catch rate and encounter of every pokemon in the game?

This might help you and others: (since this rom is just a "reforged" version I think the catchrates are the same)
    https://github.com/lvl-3-g/Gold97SGB/tree/master/data/pokemon/base_stats

Last edited:
    Years
  • how exactly do you get lugia and ho-oh? im at the post game but im not sure how to get the rainbow wing or silver wing (im playing the silver version if that matters at all)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2023
    Unsure how to get a Dragon Scale / evolve Seadra into Kingdra. Anyone know? Same goes for Lickitung (just level up?).

Otherwise having a blast, really well done.

Rool

Sprote the sprite, sprite the sprote!
    Years
  • Wow, that's awesome! Any info on the shiny rate? Is it like in the original spaceworld 97 demo --> approx 1/64?

No, it's the same as the final GS as the shiny rate was only adjusted to show off shinies in the demo I believe

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2023
    Great! Can this be patched over an existing 1.3.1 savefile?

Also I assume you have to Thief Dragon Scale's off Horsea and Seadra like in the base games?

Really good job, loving it so far 👍

Rool

Years
  • Version 1.5 now out, had to hotfix. Please redownload.

Saves from previous versions will work fine!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2023
    Just reporting a new bug in the 1.5 patch; in the Seafoam Islands there are now invisible walls near the east entrance below ground ladder. Also are Seadra supposed to have Smoke Balls as there held items? It's all I'm thiefing off them 😩

Cam

dum camel
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    Just reporting a new bug in the 1.5 patch; in the Seafoam Islands there are now invisible walls near the east entrance below ground ladder. Also are Seadra supposed to have Smoke Balls as there held items? It's all I'm thiefing off them 😩

Those are just the regular cliff walls, you have to go to the low part to start surfing, as for the smoke balls they're intentional as well.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Just reporting this game I trade my spearow to Pikachu in the vanilla pokemon yellow version, after I trade when view pika's stats it appears that instead Lightball as hold item became SKATEBOARD key item then I trade again this time it's the vanilla pokemon crystal version then I check again but now it's the item TERU-SAMA.

BTW when the next update this game could you bring back GARY OAK as a GYM Leader as replacement for RED and RED as a Super final boss like in the Vanilla GSC?!

Rool

Years
  • Just reporting this game I trade my spearow to Pikachu in the vanilla pokemon yellow version, after I trade when view pika's stats it appears that instead Lightball as hold item became SKATEBOARD key item then I trade again this time it's the vanilla pokemon crystal version then I check again but now it's the item TERU-SAMA.

BTW when the next update this game could you bring back GARY OAK as a GYM Leader as replacement for RED and RED as a Super final boss like in the Vanilla GSC?!

No

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Small detail I noticed, but I really like the fact you made dittos evolution morph into the gamefreak sign in the intro.

Back