• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Impossible. Physical/Special split was introduced in GEN IV, wouldn't seems official. And about infinite TMs this would create issues with pokémon that held them, like the traded Nidoran/ina/ino/queen/King from GEN I. But maybe if you search deeply in Crystal you could find something similar for ICE BEAM, FLAMETHROWER and THUNDERBOLT...

Thats a major letdown, especially factoring how some TMs cant be found again unless you trade them from another game. And no phys/spec split really hurts literally everything in the game almost.

Days
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I found an issue playing the rom hack: while playing through the 3DS virtual console, you are unable to trade even if you applied a link trading patch. What happens is the game will not register an official Virtual Console release of GSC, and when trying to trade between 2 2.0 hacks, it registers the game, but doesn't let you trade, it said there's a connection error due to inactivity. I don't know if the rom hack will be updated to fix these issues, but I'd appreciate it if it was.

Back