• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release!

Years
  • is there any disassembly for this project?

From the main post:

"I did this work exclusively in binary mode using the disassembly only like an explanation for the routines and the offset which I needed."

There is no source code, it was all done in BINARY using tools, the disassembly was looked at for information on where stuff is located.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    From the main post:

"I did this work exclusively in binary mode using the disassembly only like an explanation for the routines and the offset which I needed."

There is no source code, it was all done in BINARY using tools, the disassembly was looked at for information on where stuff is located.

but in that case that means it,s imposssible to do some bugfixes from disassembly same for crystal

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    From the main post:

But how you did binary hacking for crystal since if you used Johto map you probably know that it's not compatible with crystal roms

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hello there,
    Your hack is awesome, i got a new device called RG35xx to play it, but i cant trade pokemons, would you add 251 mons? (i mean, just make oak give the 3 starters or add them on grass).
    - add minisprites
    - gramatic errors were fixed? ''seafom'' and others?

this project doesnt have dissasembly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Hello there,
    Your hack is awesome, i got a new device called RG35xx to play it, but i cant trade pokemons, would you add 251 mons? (i mean, just make oak give the 3 starters or add them on grass).
    - add minisprites
    - gramatic errors were fixed? ''seafom'' and others?

this project doesnt have dissasembly?

also minor fixes like coin case glitch, fix for few tilesets and fix for roof in ruins of alph

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    also minor fixes like coin case glitch, fix for few tilesets and fix for roof in ruins of alph

Really? I was fixing bugs like seafom and others by hex editing. Can you tell me wich bugs are In the rom? What is the coin case bug? Point me all and I will try fix since creator can't help us sadly

Also I will add all starters like Kanto ones. I took out the oak event from them and put them into wild.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    Really? I was fixing bugs like seafom and others by hex editing. Can you tell me wich bugs are In the rom? What is the coin case bug? Point me all and I will try fix since creator can't help us sadly

Also I will add all starters like Kanto ones. I took out the oak event from them and put them into wild.

but some bug fixes fron crystal may work as well

Back