• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
    Years
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

GOLDEN SUNLIGHT VERSION
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

Hack of POKéMON EMERALD

:::Storyline:::
    The Hero travels to the vacation paradise Mandarine island to meet the girl he met when he whas four years old. He and the girl promises by making two bracelets of shells, that they will meet again when they get twelve years old and fight the way up to the Pokéleague. The Hero shows up on the beach they decided to meet but the girl isn't there. The search and the training starts.

:::What i hack:::
    Sprites
    Tiles
    Palettes
    Text
    Maps
    Title
    In other words. When it's done, you wont recognise anything!X3

:::Screenshots:::
    I have updated the screenshots because i went from hacking Ruby to hacking emerald=3 Hope they're better than the old ones.
    As you see, the hero gets to Mandarin island by a boat.
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

Pokémon Golden Sunlight
    Pokémon Golden Sunlight

The Titlescreen is under construction!!

I hope this looks good^^ I'll make and import the starters and keep evolving this hack, so this time: Good luck(Too me), and keep on hackin'(Yeah)​

Last edited:
    Years
    I am just giving a little constructive critisism. I just want the newbies to succeed. It is my own opinion, and the person making this hack does not need to listen to me. Oh, and by the way, I am not on every thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Need any help? I mean mapping, spriting or beta testing?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Awesome hack! Story looks good and the screens look ok. The trees in my opinion look a little funny, but in a good way.

Kaeru_ike

Years
    Ehemmm...

Just to inform you Don Patch, i'm not a newbie! This hack is in a early version, but i will make new Pokèmon and lotsa stuff...

Thanks for the cheering everyone^^

I will continue on the hack to keep it on track=3

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This hack is gonna turn out great!!If you need help with the maps PM me.
    Nice trees.I hope i see some cool new pokemon!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Looking good. No glitches to be seen yet, nice flawless screens. Looking forward to seeing more.

Years
    I don't think your a newbie. I know your not. I was just explaining to Har D Har why I critisize people's hacks and games.

Anyway, nice title screen! Your new maps are pretty good, but they could use a little more detail. (Like rocks)

Kaeru_ike

Years
    Thanx alot everyone:)

It is so nice of you guys^^
    I'll keep on track, hack and hackX3
    Jc_rcw, i just made some palms when i started an old hack named Pokémon Island, but i stopped hacking it and then put the palms into a new project^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back