• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't download the .bps file from the link in the website. Can you upload it to some other place?

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • I ran into a major bug, my Sylveon isn't gaining levels through battling and when you get into any battle the exp bar is totally empty.

I forgot to add it to known bugs. Experience bar doesn't work properly and I still need to fix it. However experience gain is working fine and your Pokémon should level up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I chose Mudkip after beating team rocket in the Goldenrod Sewers but he's holding a Sceptilite.
    Also my Misdreavus can't evolve with the dusk stone. Even though when you use it, it says Misdreavus is able to use it, it goes to "It won't have any effect"

Years
  • I forgot to add it to known bugs. Experience bar doesn't work properly and I still need to fix it. However experience gain is working fine and your Pokémon should level up.
    Guess that threw me off.

Though do you know why the red hair rocket in the dance hall will not react to me when I try to talk to that rocket as I have no clue what I'm supposed to do to continue the story?

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Guess that threw me off.

Though do you know why the red hair rocket in the dance hall will not react to me when I try to talk to that rocket as I have no clue what I'm supposed to do to continue the story?

The red hair rocket is part of a previous event and I'm not sure why it didn't disappear. I will fix it.

If you already got the phone call form Bugsy you should go to Ruins of Alph. To be more specific to the third chamber where you can only get there by crossing the Union Cave.

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • I chose Mudkip after beating team rocket in the Goldenrod Sewers but he's holding a Sceptilite.
    Also my Misdreavus can't evolve with the dusk stone. Even though when you use it, it says Misdreavus is able to use it, it goes to "It won't have any effect"

Both issues have been fixed. New build is available. Go to main post and download again the bps patch.

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
  • Both issues have been fixed. New build is available. Go to main post and download again the bps patch.

It still says 2007012_6 (July 1, 2020 Build) on the Downloads page but the first post says it should be Build 200702_7 - July 2nd, 2020, is that updated already?

Thank you for this wonderful rom hack btw! 🤙🏼

EDIT: It's fixed now, thank you again!

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Damn congratulations on the update, I'll certainly give it a go, this hack looks amazing so I'll give it a shot, as always good luck with the final project.

Years
  • I'm having problems patching the game, it says the patching was successfull but when i go to check the file its just a blank file and when i try to opoen it with vba it has an error message, what's going on?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I'm having problems patching the game, it says the patching was successfull but when i go to check the file its just a blank file and when i try to opoen it with vba it has an error message, what's going on?

When you save it, make sure you save as .gba because if you don't, it's just going to show up as file.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    When you save it, make sure you save as .gba because if you don't, it's just going to show up as file.

There's no option for me when I'm using the 'beat' program they provided in the OP to save as a specific file. All I'm left with for options there is 'all files'

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    There's no option for me when I'm using the 'beat' program they provided in the OP to save as a specific file. All I'm left with for options there is 'all files'

Go to that game file. Right Click so "rename" pops up and then add .gba to whatever the name you gave the hacked rom. You should be able to play it after that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I found another issue. I can't seem to use skydive ride even though I have Togekiss in my party. I tried another flying type, Pidgeotto but again Oak just keeps saying, "This isn't the time to use that!". So I can't fly out of Cianwood City to quickly get back to Olivine City. This is from the Build of July 2nd.

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • I found another issue. I can't seem to use skydive ride even though I have Togekiss in my party. I tried another flying type, Pidgeotto but again Oak just keeps saying, "This isn't the time to use that!". So I can't fly out of Cianwood City to quickly get back to Olivine City. This is from the Build of July 2nd.

Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Go to that game file. Right Click so "rename" pops up and then add .gba to whatever the name you gave the hacked rom. You should be able to play it after that.

Oh my arceus. I'm a moron xD Thanks. I never actually thought of that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    How do you get to lake of rage ive defeated 6 gymleaders and I got a call from bugsy i think but i dont remember what it was about because i had fast speed on at the moment what do i need to do?

Back