• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen today
    I downloaded it yesterday and having a blast so far. Sadly I'm having the same issue with evolving as ddc91. I'm also on OpenEmu on macOS. Does anyone have a solution?

It probably hasn't been tested for that emulator. Have you tried VBA? I did my playthrough on that one and all evolutions worked fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I am having the same issue as Bellerose and PokemonTrainerKonner, the game is crashing on evo. Playing on GPSP via retroarch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    has there been any updates or fixes for eclipse users?

i could never the dang hm replacements to work .

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I recomment using Visual boy advance on computer or laptop
    but if android, use My boy
    but be careful using your cellphone's screen. hit gently.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Somebody can tell my where i can buy/get shard?

I have seen a NPC sellin whone of the colored shard but i dont remeber where it was

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Somebody can tell my where i can buy/get shard?

I have seen a NPC sellin whone of the colored shard but i dont remeber where it was

I dont remember a NPC who sell the shards, but you can get some randomly by smashing the rocks along the game

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Has anyone else encountered a bug regarding happiness evolutions? I've just started a playthrough and tried to evolve my Buneary, but upon evolution it attempts to learn a non-existent move that, if learnt, resets the game. If the move isn't learnt, the would-be Lopunny is replaced by a non-existent "?" Pokemon.

This happens no matter what level I evolve the Buneary at, is there a solution to this bug at all?

EDIT: This has now happened with my Cyndaquil when I try to evolve it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Same. My cyndaquil evolved, and it was learning the 0x0 moveslot "-" and I said yes then b and I noticed the icon was a missing no and the game immediately resets

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    If you go into The azalea Town poke center the game freezes upon exiting. Also when you use Teleport you end up in the pokemon league.. Using my boy on android

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Same. My cyndaquil evolved, and it was learning the 0x0 moveslot "-" and I said yes then b and I noticed the icon was a missing no and the game immediately resets

I went and got the previous build of this version, evolutions are all now working fine! Hopefully this helps :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I went and got the previous build of this version, evolutions are all now working fine! Hopefully this helps :)
    I realized that, because I completed one with the January save. I just wanted to try the new one:) but thanks for trying to help regardless

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Tried to play this game the other day but when i evolved cyndaquil at lv14 to quilava and he tried to learn a new move the game crashed cause the new move showed as a question mark and had no details. Yes i patched it properly. Not complaining or anything but if you were trying to go for HeartGold and SoulSilver graphics you should have gone for NDS emulator cause HeartGold and SoulSilver were for the NDS not GBA. I understand GBA emulator builds are easier but NDS emulator is alot better in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Tried to play this game the other day but when i evolved cyndaquil at lv14 to quilava and he tried to learn a new move the game crashed cause the new move showed as a question mark and had no details. Yes i patched it properly. Not complaining or anything but if you were trying to go for HeartGold and SoulSilver graphics you should have gone for NDS emulator cause HeartGold and SoulSilver were for the NDS not GBA. I understand GBA emulator builds are easier but NDS emulator is alot better in my opinion.

The whole point of this hack is to remake NDs game on gba and for the evo problem, use the January build, also you can't build a rom to another gen since how the data and things work entirely differently

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    Hello! I am in love with this rom hack! I am very impressed with the DS aesthetic on a GBA hack and Johto is my favorite region. I am pleased to see how much justice you have done it. I have not played through the whole game just get but I am excited to finish it. I am a fan of the few type changes I noticed and the minor changes in some of the routes. Just a few questions. When will Kanto be finished? Where can I find a Charmander? I love me some Charizard.

Thank you for all the hard work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    i cant get a radio tower card because there is no second lady add the broadcasting tower.
    now i am stuck in the game proces....
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

what can i do ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    yes i do :( because there is still a person in the way of the second stair...
    so that's why ...

Back