• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darthbr

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I found a bug in the Last build. When you battle with rival first time "passerby boy" He moves you up to the fence lol... I have a Pic if u need

Lass chika is too op for beggining.. Using sing every move. She keeps chaging pokemons a lot. Doesnt make sense.. I really think this for beggining is not necessary.
    You should make a vanilla version like unbound. Some ppl hate competitive game, some like me Just want enjoy The game like vanilla difficult.. Really think about that. I stoped because its too competitive for me. Lost by kris with a dig move spam of a vulpix.

Aipom isnt showing his level in the first rocket double battle.
    When u loose for kris or a battle. When u back to pkmn center The nurse says "irst" instead of first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    Hey there is nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism, but don't you think it is a bit entitled to ask a person to lower the difficulty on a game because you find it too challenging? You are speaking for an entire community after all. If you're struggling there is an NPC in the underpass of Goldenrodcity who will max your pokemons IVs for a big nugget. That can help with the difficulty curve for you a bit. Happy gaming!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    You should make a vanilla version like unbound. Some ppl hate competitive game, some like me Just want enjoy The game like vanilla difficult.. Really think about that. I stoped because its too competitive for me. Lost by kris with a dig move spam of a vulpix.

I mean, this game doesn't have competitive-ish levels of difficulty since unlike other hacks on their higher difficulty, this one doesn't force you to play on battle Set, has no level cap/scaling or anything to stop you from overlevelling, nor any restriction in the use of items during battle, and you don't need perfect IVs/EV spreads to win.

Sure it has some good level of challenge, but if you want a more vanilla Pokémon experience you have the tools to make it a lot easier if you want. It's a beta anyway, there is obviously content to add and stuff to fix towards the final release, that may include difficulty settings, these games usually tweak difficulty and add more settings based on feedback but that's once they're complete.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    https://ibb.co/D90JPdV

I have finished this Rom Hack and its absolutely amazing work, good job for the creator!
    I've rated this game 9/10

This game is very fun to play, it have balanced level curve with exp share and difficulity that can be played suitable for both casual and competitive player. Not being too easy like original game freaks but not being too hard like radical red. The bosses have competitive stats but we can overlevel them because no level cap.

I finished the games only on 23 hours with semi-competitive teams, while having competitive moveset and items, I don't really care about IV and nature as long as its not hindering the stats, I've played in JohnGBA emulator with the help of save/load state. This is my endgame team :

Feraligatr @ Feraligatrite
    Ability: Torrent
    IVs: B+/C/A-/B+/A/A
    Quirky Nature
    - Aqua Scale
    - Outrage
    - Ice Punch
    - Dragon Dance

Noctowl @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Tinted Lens
    IVs: D/C-/B/A+/D/S
    Naive Nature
    - Uproar
    - Air Slash
    - Extrasensory
    - Shadow Ball

Clefable @ Life Orb
    Ability: Magic Guard
    IVs: A+/B-/B/E-/B+/S
    Bold Nature
    - Moonblast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Sing
    - Minimize

Golem @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: D/C-/B/E-/A-/C
    Relaxed Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Blast
    - Explosion
    - Stealth Rock

Scizor @ Leftovers
    Ability: Technician
    IVs: B/D/C+/S/E/D-
    Careful Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

Sceptile @ Miracle Seed
    Ability: Overgrow
    IVs: E/B/A+/S/A+/A-
    Hasty Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Leaf Blade
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Earthquake

I really hope there is an update continuation to Kanto, because we still didn't get many important items and TMs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    hi, first time here, and a glitch has just stopped my playthough.I got confused with the order to play the game and defeated clair for the rising badge before defeating team rocket.now I cant activate the dragons den event. does anyone know what i should do?

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hi, first time here, and a glitch has just stopped my playthough.I got confused with the order to play the game and defeated clair for the rising badge before defeating team rocket.now I cant activate the dragons den event. does anyone know what i should do?

Check their discord. Theres New update. Here is slow..

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Heya, I do love Kris's Outfit in GS Chronicles and was wondering who made that version of Kris's Outfit as I would love to know~

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Where do I get Thunder Punch/the elemental Punches?

The elemental punches are move tutors scattered in different areas (all inside caves if I recall correctly) that can be accessed in the mid/late game. Pretty sure the Ice Punch tutor was in Slowpoke Well, but I don't remember the others. Try re-visiting caves as you get new Rides (HMs)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Does the Wonder Trade not work anymore?I'm trying to do it in Goldenrod but the npc keeps saying "Sorry you can only Trade once a day" even though I've never traded at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Is there an ability capsule or ability changer in this game? Just bred a Murkrow with decent IVs but has Insomia ability :(

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Where is the tm for roost? I just got a skarmory and he would like roost

Many TMs aren't available in the current beta, Roost seems to be one of them. If you totally need it, the only way would be adding it using codes.

Back